Michael Campbell gets 12 years

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jim24, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

2. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

3. Good riddance for 12 years to this piece of shite. I hope his new Lithuanian boyfriend is a well hung guy.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I hope that 12 years in Lithuanian means 12 years and not like this country where it means about 3 and a bit.

5. An excellent result and hopefully the Good Friday Agreement doesn't count in Lithuania! :)

6. Oh my, he's gotten it right in the Baltic's.....

Ah my coat, too kind....

• Like Like x 2
  7. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I hope it's 12 years in a Lithunian jail.......him and his brother Liam.

8. Cheered me up no end this headline I know little of Michael but his brother is a peice of work hopefully he will join his bro soon to keep him company. Soap on a rope will be a popular item in the campbell household this Xmas!!!!!

Deep Joy!!!!!!!

9. As a side thought had the Lithuanian and our own security service not been up to speed these characters would have sourced a fair bit of hardware a timely reminder they haven't gone away you know!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not wishing to be awarded the tinfoil hat but plenty of these 'Real IRA' ops seem to get compromised don't they? I'll bet they're getting dobbed in left, right and centre by people who either recognise that there's less appetite for violence, or (more likely) who have a vested interest in the peace process trundling on.

11. Wasn't he up to his neck with the South Armagh Provo's back in the Day?
    Any Slabs in the frame too?

12. Shame he didn't get a free trip to the NAFFI at 2 Para for a cultural exchange.

13. He's lucky he's in a gulag and the Arrse spelling Nazi's didn't catch him.
    x_300.jpeg

I love how he writes in a comedy Irish accent. "I want dem dere rocket launchers dat ye can trow away.

14. Only 12 years ffs, even the Lithuanian's are lightweights..

15. I like the photo of the Lithuanian prison. Looks like a nice cosy little place, hot and cold running cockroaches etc included for free.