Michael Campbell gets 12 years

Good riddance for 12 years to this piece of shite. I hope his new Lithuanian boyfriend is a well hung guy.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I hope that 12 years in Lithuanian means 12 years and not like this country where it means about 3 and a bit.

An excellent result and hopefully the Good Friday Agreement doesn't count in Lithuania! :)

Oh my, he's gotten it right in the Baltic's.....

Ah my coat, too kind....

Cheered me up no end this headline I know little of Michael but his brother is a peice of work hopefully he will join his bro soon to keep him company. Soap on a rope will be a popular item in the campbell household this Xmas!!!!!

Deep Joy!!!!!!!

As a side thought had the Lithuanian and our own security service not been up to speed these characters would have sourced a fair bit of hardware a timely reminder they haven't gone away you know!!!!!!

Not wishing to be awarded the tinfoil hat but plenty of these 'Real IRA' ops seem to get compromised don't they? I'll bet they're getting dobbed in left, right and centre by people who either recognise that there's less appetite for violence, or (more likely) who have a vested interest in the peace process trundling on.

Shame he didn't get a free trip to the NAFFI at 2 Para for a cultural exchange.

He's lucky he's in a gulag and the Arrse spelling Nazi's didn't catch him.
x_300.jpeg

I love how he writes in a comedy Irish accent. "I want dem dere rocket launchers dat ye can trow away.

Only 12 years ffs, even the Lithuanian's are lightweights..

I like the photo of the Lithuanian prison. Looks like a nice cosy little place, hot and cold running cockroaches etc included for free.

No doubt as some point 'we' will end up stumping up legal aid to a millionaire 'Uman Rights lawyer to try and free this piece of scum.

I know nothing about Lith jails,

So I am dreaming that they are 5'*5' cockroach riven shit pits, beneath ground level with no natural light for company. Lights are on 24/7 and the walk way above is clearly visible from each cell. Its a total no-noise, were the guards (Potential Waffen SS recruits, if WW2 was still going) can spit, piss and shit directly into the cell from above for any potential breach of the rules, or if they feel like it.

2 squares a day, watered-down soup, grissel and rank cabbage, with 1/2 rye loaf (providing they have been a good boy). No exercise, No mixing with anyone else, No TV's in cells, No reading material and No toilet paper just a block of wood, No beds, No mattress, No bedding. And all day total white noise.

Oh and no remission.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I know nothing about Lith jails,

So I am dreaming that they are 5'*5' cockroach riven shit pits, beneath ground level with no natural light for company. Lights are on 24/7 and the walk way above is clearly visible from each cell. Its a total no-noise, were the guards (Potential Waffen SS recruits, if WW2 was still going) can spit, piss and shit directly into the cell from above for any potential breach of the rules, or if they feel like it.

2 squares a day, watered-down soup, grissel and rank cabbage, with 1/2 rye loaf (providing they have been a good boy). No exercise, No mixing with anyone else, No TV's in cells, No reading material and No toilet paper just a block of wood, No beds, No mattress, No bedding. And all day total white noise.

Oh and no remission.
Well the Lithuanian and Latvian drug users come here as it's a proper safe haven, they've little chance of going to prison. Back home prisons aren't very nice apparently.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads