MI6 Plan To Infiltrate Extremists

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by scalieback, Sep 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.policeoracle.com/?page=http://www.policeoracle.com/news/detail.h2f?id=8221

2. Shhhhh!

3. "British intelligence officers planned ..."

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

4. "..........spies should infiltrate extremist websites posing as radicals and dissuade extremists from taking up arms. "

These are the same said Super-Brains who refused to use the porta-loos at (Top Secret Location) and single handedly caused the worlds biggest poo overflow in '(Top Secret Location) Palace' when distinctly told "Do not use the civi-bogs ladies because you'll cause a shit fountain all around the fcking (Top Secret Location) camp'

Planks - my 4 year old can spy better in the garden..... :p

5. I can imagines the attempts of old-school MI6ers to infiltrate the extremists...

"Dirka dirka, Mohammed Jihad!"

"Quite right, old chap. Marvellous."

"Dirka dirka?"

"Yes, I'm quite devoted to that Islamist cause of yours, old boy. How about some tea and biscuits?"

"Dirka?!? Mohammed Jihad!?!?"

6. Why is this news? CIA have been doing this for some considerable length of time. All this publicity really serves to do , is to drive certain types of websites even further underground. Wasn't there a similar operation conducted against Extreme right-wing websites, that ended up with chatrooms full of SB blokes talking to each other? :D

7. "Dirka dirka?".........America Fcuk Yeah!

Nothing beats super-marionette gobbling action

8. "I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their black hawk helicopters...The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the ayes of Allah.....burning oil burned down from the sky and cooked everything it touched....I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death..... In the midst of the chaos...I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help.......as quickly as they come the infidels were gone!...It was on that day I put aJihad on them..... And if you dont believe it, then you better kill me now.. becuase Ill put a jihad on you too...."

:wink:

9. kiss me, kiss me!
    Smart Arrse motherfcuker

10. Is it just me, or is that a slightly unfortunate choice of phrase in this instance?