MI6 man's body found - some time ago

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Legs, Aug 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think it's reasonable to assume that this wasn't a safe house.

2. What's her name?

3. Was it them, or was it Them ? Rings some bells about a 'was it a walt' a couple of years ago..... what was that 007 one ? Once - coincidence. Twice - happenstance...... three times and I will never rent a flat in London !

4. Another David Kelly????

Open and shut case

5. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

I think it was a bag with a zip on it actually...

6. Has to be suicide

7. Or a Houdini escape with a tragic end

8. At least they didn't leave the bag on a train or in a fecking bar, like they normally do!!

9. Auto erotic asphyxiation?
    Or very slow suicide?

10. Rest in Peace and thankyou for your service. Condolences to family and friends.

11. The man was a heavily vetted pillar of the establishment. I'd wager the bag's made of rubber, he's got quarter of an orange in his gob and this is a bizzare, S&M session gone horribly wrong.

In a couple of days, the police will be asking for witnesses who saw a panic stricken young woman in a PVC catsuit fleeing from the flat and desperately looking for a taxi while whips and strapons fell from her copious handbag.

12. Just around the corner from MI6? It's at least a mile!

One report states the landlady could hear a tape recorder whirring - bloody good hearing, even for a landlady.

Anyway if you want to rubberneck get a 360 bus from Vauxhall Cross and look up third on the right along Lupus Street.

The Scum reckons al Qaeda is reponsible for this one -- I'm surprised they don't know about the rather rough pubs in the area of the rough estate on the south side of lupus Street.

13. My money is the body in the bag is the gay lover of the missing MI6 worker. Killed in a lovers tiff the MI6 worker has the idea that he could move the body in a massive sports bag. On discovering that humping 12 stone in a grip is not easy decides to just do a runner.

14. Do you expect me to beg Blofeld?

No I expect you to scrunch up a bit, Mr Bond and could you put your arm...that's it...perfect...thank you zipppppppp!

• Like Like x 1