MI5 targets Irelands al-Qaeda cells

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Mar 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. MI5 targets Ireland's al-Qaeda cellsGrudrian Link
    Kafeel Ahmed for minister for education? 8O

2. Uh... wouldn't hiring former IRA cell members to target potential AQ cell members be more efficient?

3. Not really, those fcuking idiots couldn't find their own arrses with both hands. And the same goes double for the prod terrorists.

4. Terry O'Taliban! That would explain what happened to the IRA's weapons cache when they put them "beyond yous"

5. Lisburn, Portadown, Lurgan and Craigavon? Are they sure they haven't got an overimaginative Tout on their hands who has been short of a few bob since the LVF went to ground? Don't tell me Achmed bin Billyright

6. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

No, that would be Shamus al O'Reilly.....

7. ........and the Northern Command COS, Al O'Akbar.

8. Ah well... was just thinking it would be an effective manner to whack AQ types and thin the herd of former (and potentially once again) IRA antisocial types. :D

9. ...........and S'alab Murphy

10. oh, I dunno, the prods did quite a good job for RUC/FRU iirc.... :twisted:

11. Actually, its a good point, the NI paramilitaries should be HOPPING MAD that these AQ types are in their back yard...it completely emasculates them.

12. Well bang goes another "op". Back to the drawing boards.

13. I don't know what the multi-cultural picture looks like in Ireland and I'm assuming it's nothing like the mix in the US. That being the case, are the Afghan "insurgents" wearing green suits and donning red wigs?

WTF! I would think they would stick out like sore thumbs.

"Yes my friend.. my name is achmed o'brian. - Top o' the morn to ya"

14. Sinn Féin has been trying to get Muslim immigrants to join the party, but so far has had more luck with the Poles.