Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

offog

LE
Good to see those responsible being charged today.

I‘m sure the trolls, who weren’t there, haven’t seen the evidence, tell lies and posted fake photos to pretend Russia wasn’t to blame will try to defend Russia. But, hey ho, those who saw the evidence and carried out the investigation know better.
Bit about this on the BBC web page and why Russia lie about every thing. You have no proof that the parrot is dead.

If anyone's interested

The MH17 shoot down is out of the news, but the investigation is still ongoing and Bellingcat have identified yet another in the chain who was involved.

I hope there are more bellingcats out there..... there should be.

The MH17 shoot down is out of the news, but the investigation is still ongoing and Bellingcat have identified yet another in the chain who was involved.

The self isolation works... apparently.

Bellingcats original podcast goes through the process of their investigating of the shooting down of MH17, and the latest series of episodes updates on the trial

Series one part one:

Series two part one:

I don’t know if the new theme is by Bellingcat or by a Russian ‘admirer’

Bellingcats original podcast goes through the process of their investigating of the shooting down of MH17, and the latest series of episodes updates on the trial

Series one part one:

Series two part one:

I don’t know if the new theme is by Bellingcat or by a Russian ‘admirer’
I cannot recommend the podcast enough. It explains in great detail their investigation process and makes for a compelling argument for the prosecution of many of the Russians involved. It also shows how intertwined the Russian security services were in the operation and cover-up afterwards. If you also listen to their other broadcasts there is compelling evidence of links to the GRU’s unit 29155 and world wide assassination.

Russia has withdrawn from talks with the Dutch and Australians re MH17. As usual, they deny responsibility calling the investigation ‘biased, superficial and politicised’

The Russian foreign ministry called the Dutch-led investigation into the crash “biased, superficial and politicised”.

“Australia and the Netherlands did not seek to understand what really happened in the summer of 2014, but instead were aiming to get Russia to admit guilt and receive compensation for the victims’ relatives,” the ministry added.

The Dutch have urged them to come back to the table:

“It is a disappointment and also a surprise,” Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok said in response to Moscow’s decision.

“It must especially be a disappointment for the relatives to hear that this venue towards truth and justice for now has been blocked.”

“I cannot exclude any actions (against Russia) for now, but first and foremost is my invitation to the Russians to come back to the negotiating table,” Blok said.

Russia has withdrawn from talks with the Dutch and Australians re MH17. As usual, they deny responsibility calling the investigation ‘biased, superficial and politicised’

The Russian foreign ministry called the Dutch-led investigation into the crash “biased, superficial and politicised”.

“Australia and the Netherlands did not seek to understand what really happened in the summer of 2014, but instead were aiming to get Russia to admit guilt and receive compensation for the victims’ relatives,” the ministry added.

The Dutch have urged them to come back to the table:

“It is a disappointment and also a surprise,” Dutch Foreign Minister Stef Blok said in response to Moscow’s decision.

“It must especially be a disappointment for the relatives to hear that this venue towards truth and justice for now has been blocked.”

“I cannot exclude any actions (against Russia) for now, but first and foremost is my invitation to the Russians to come back to the negotiating table,” Blok said.
Russia stronk, but Russia always viktim. The bully doesn’t like it when he fails to intimidate, is proved wrong and is subject to the spotlight of enquiry.

Latest Threads