MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

Someone in custody is a ‘secret’? Or someone in custody confirmed as being involved in transporting the BUK some time later? As for the questions on the truck and routes, most is in the latest JIT presentation.
Let's recall endless efforts made by 'investigators' from BlueCat to identify routes of the BUK launcher (in and out). They scrutinised a lot of satellite images, sucked their fingers (it is Russian ideomatic expression that means fruitless mental activity). But it appears that Kiev authorities knew everything and they are able to prove the very existence of 'Russian BUK'. They reportedly know exact routes and the final position where the BUK launcher was evacuated from.
So why this extraordinary important information was being kept secret during 2 years?

Of course you did and getting a Su25 that high was explained on the initial thread. But you still went with the agitprop line of the time. More obfuscation, like it was some kind of job.
I have right for my personal opinion and right to express it weather you call it agitprop or not.

Rose by any other name will smell as sweet.

Let's recall endless efforts made by 'investigators' from BlueCat to identify routes of the BUK launcher (in and out). They scrutinised a lot of satellite images, sucked their fingers (it is Russian ideomatic expression that means fruitless mental activity). But it appears that Kiev authorities knew everything and they are able to prove the very existence of 'Russian BUK'. They reportedly know exact routes and the final position where the BUK launcher was evacuated from.
So why this extraordinary important information was being kept secret during 2 years?
Bellingcat. You seem to have a problem with that word. Why is that? Let me help you:
Bellingcat
Bellingcat
Bellingcat
Bellingcat

Bellingcat
As for why somebody held in Ukrainian custody is only now linked to the transport of the BUK, why do you think that is? Ongoing investigation where confirmed facts are brought to light and charges laid?

It's not Russia where you round up a couple of Chechens and charge them

I have right for my personal opinion and right to express it weather you call it agitprop or not.
Whether. It's so often in line with the kremlin, anyone would think you were a stooge. But allegedly you're just a private citizen.
Rose by any other name will smell as sweet.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sergey isn't dead
But smells of 'boggy blue'

Slime

LE
Our respected friend @Slime is on ignore. He is the only ARRSEr that I ever put on ignore on ARRSE pages. Discussions with him are pointless. They look this way.
Slime - you yourself said it.
Me - when? Quote me, please.
Slime - But you said it yourself...
Me - Without quote from my previous post I'm unable to comment.
Slime - But you said it yourself.

My personal point of view is not equal to official point of view of Moscow and never was.
Also it is important to separate
- personal point of view
- discussion of different versions of events.
Discussion of any version doesn't mean that I regard the version as the most probable or even that the version has significant probability.
My personal point of view for years was 50/50 Separatists/Ukrainian military. Now I changed it to 80/20 More likely that the separatists are responsible.
At time Russian union of engineers proposed version that MH17 was downed by Ukrainian fighter jet. I never regarded it as the most probable but rather as a theoretical possibility (until it was disclosed that BUK related shrapnel was found).
Now Moscow claim that Ukrainian BUK missile launched from village of Zaroshchenskoye Downed the airliner. From my point of view this claim is not backed by any factual information (satellite images for example).

Ah, we are again experiencing the poster posting as KGB not knowing what someone using the KGB avatar has said before.

This latest incident whereby something typed by the KGB avatar needs to be pointed out to the current typist using that avatar is just one of many.

While those of us who are simply one person posting under an avatar we know what WE have typed as WE said it.

This latest incident where the current person typing as KGB has no apparent knowledge of the pictures of a faked satellite photo being shown (that avatar can’t seem to have knowledge of previous threads it posted in) is somewhat similar to when the KGB avatar denied posting in a particular thread about Syria.

I pushed them to respond several times and they denied ever posting in that named thread, or having any knowledge of it.
Even when I pointed out they had posted in that thread ONE HUNDRED TIMES, and posted the numbers to each and every of their posts they still denied posting there or having knowledge of the thread.

While we shouldn’t expect sensible replies from an avatar that said the Skripals could be being held against their will in a cellar with rats in the current level of replies from this very pro Russian avatar are amateur at best.

Bellingcat. You seem to have a problem with that word. Why is that? Let me help you:
Bellingcat
Bellingcat
Bellingcat
Bellingcat

Bellingcat
As for why somebody held in Ukrainian custody is only now linked to the transport of the BUK, why do you think that is? Ongoing investigation where confirmed facts are brought to light and charges laid?

It's not Russia where you round up a couple of Chechens and charge them
OK. Bull-Ink-Cat.

Slime

LE
Our respected friend @Slime is on ignore. He is the only ARRSEr that I ever put on ignore on ARRSE pages. Discussions with him are pointless. They look this way.

My personal point of view is not equal to official point of view of Moscow and never was.
- personal point of view
Discussion of any version doesn't mean that I regard the version as the most probable or even that the version has significant probability.
My personal point of view for years was 50/50 Separatists/Ukrainian military. Now I changed it to 80/20 More likely that the separatists are responsible.
At time Russian union of engineers proposed version that MH17 was downed by Ukrainian fighter jet. I never regarded it as the most probable but rather as a theoretical possibility (until it was disclosed that BUK related shrapnel was found).
Now Moscow claim that Ukrainian BUK missile launched from village of Zaroshchenskoye Downed the airliner. From my point of view this claim is not backed by any factual information (satellite images for example).
For clarity, you total moron, you have just pointed out the EXACT incident you have asked me to ‘quote for you’ so you could know what it was!

You were obviously telling lies about needing the quote as you have remembered it all by yourself.

Do you remember when you posted that photo of ‘you’ in front of a mirror, but ‘your’ image in the mirror wasn’t reversed...........,ie it was the same way round as the photo ‘you’ had posted of ‘you’ on holiday rather than a mirror image!

You will of course know of both things as ‘you’ posted them :)

If others here remember the photo ‘in the mirror’ KGB posted you may also remember that when I posted a similar pic (which needed to be a fake to be similar) KGB said there was nothing to comment on :)

Slime

LE
Oh dear, sorry, you will have to use proper names and show quotes if you want others to reply.

Those are you own rules, use them.

Blue cat is just a phrase used by paid Russian trolls, ordinary Russian citizens say Bellingcat.

So, do you mean blue cat or Bellingcat?

Slime

LE
I bet even the ‘two Johns’ said Bellingcat :)

Slime

LE
There were claims expressed by some our friends that Su-25 is unable to reach altitude 10km. So I asked professionals on this forum to clarify this point. The answer was expected by me. Su-25 is able to reach such an altitude. It itself proves nothing in relation to MH17 issue. It was just a theoretical question in respective section of ARRSE.

Oh look, KGB is trying to tell a hilariously funny joke.
He says he asked ‘the professionals on this forum’ to clarify this point :)

While many here will laugh at this suggestion I’m sure I don’t need to explain to KGB why this is very funny.............after all, he ‘is’ KGB so will get the joke.

Slime

LE

Who are Bluecat?

Please show quoted sources

Whether. It's so often in line with the kremlin, anyone would think you were a stooge. But allegedly you're just a private citizen.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sergey isn't dead
But smells of 'boggy blue'
Capitalist exploiters
Invented lying Reuters
But their dull reporters
Cheat only naïve Detroiters

Slime

LE
Apologies to the casual reader or guest reader that I am not directly replying to the troll in this thread, am not directly quoting him/her and am not providing the ‘quotes’ they are asking for.

As most will know already, trolls are often paid by the amount of direct replies or quotes they get in a thread, and not by the number of posts they make. This applies to trolls working in organised offices or those who work freelance from their own homes etc.

The above often explains why trolls demand a direct reply or their posts to be quoted, they want to earn their commission. They often also have multiple posters posting under one avatar, so need ‘the words’ of their avatar quoted as hey may literally have no idea whatsoever what another typist has said under the same avatar. This applies very often if different trolls are answering different thread subjects.

Again, apologies for stating the totally obvious, but it sometimes needs saying in case casual readers are following threads.

In another thread with a resident Russian troll ARRSE posters stopped making direct replies or direct quotes of the troll. Within a few hours the trolls posted more furiously and actually complained that others weren’t using the direct reply function :)

Likewise in threads like this, not only will the troll demand quotes (as they are) for increased replies, but also as they are unlikely to know what others have typed under their avatar.
They will of course use the common method of mis typing the word Bellingcat in order to increase their direct replies and quotes, but rally really don’t like it when others won’t play their game and only make general replies or don’t use the trolls correct avatar name.

Sorry again for posting the obvious, but casual readers or guests please observe just how often the trolls ask for direct quotes or mis spell Bellingcat..........while at the same time spelling pro Russian organisations perfectly correctly :)

One last time, apologies to regular posters as the above is obvious, but there may be a casual reader or two looking in :)

- personal point of view
The usual prevaricating crap.

Well, let's look what Reuters doesn't ignore.
Ukraine says transport organizer of missile that shot down MH-17 plane in jail - Reuters

There are some natural questions
- so why it was being kept secret during 2 years?
- what exactly the detained rebel has said?
- what were exact routes? From Russia to Ukraine and from Ukraine to Russia?
- why Volvo truck from Donetsk (easily identified) was used but not faceless truck from Russia with fake number plates?
The usual prevaricating crap.

There were claims expressed by some our friends that Su-25 is unable to reach altitude 10km. So I asked professionals on this forum to clarify this point. The answer was expected by me. Su-25 is able to reach such an altitude. It itself proves nothing in relation to MH17 issue. It was just a theoretical question in respective section of ARRSE.
Crap.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
As most will know already, trolls are often paid by the amount of direct replies or quotes they get in a thread, and not by the number of posts they make. This applies to trolls working in organised offices or those who work freelance from their own homes etc.
Have to admit, i didnt know that. Will stop quoting ********* :)

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
That much is obvious.

Latest Threads