MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

I've just read the comments. Most of them agree that Tim Anderson's a moron for thinking the airplane's livery was mistaken for Putin's plane. Doh.

What an intelligent theory hahahahahaha.

So, this chap reckons that livery that wouldn't have been visible from the ground was important, but the fact that one aircraft had two engines while the other had four wasn't important.

Nor the fact that the flight would have been pre determined, in a designated flight path and with a specific call sign.

I sense straws being clutched :)

Ha-ha-ha. Even degenerative Weedheads did not blame any Russian official. You just coming out as even more degenerative creature than the Weedheads.
You're not seeing the trend in Russian guilt?
KAL007, MH17, Chernobyl, Skripal, The Kursk, Litvinenko, anti Putin journalists, anti Putin politicians etc, etc.

Silly Russian.

What an intelligent theory hahahahahaha.

So, this chap reckons that livery that wouldn't have been visible from the ground was important, but the fact that one aircraft had two engines while the other had four wasn't important.

Nor the fact that the flight would have been pre determined, in a designated flight path and with a specific call sign.

I sense straws being clutched :)
Or indeed that Putins aircraft didn't enter Ukrainian airspace

I expect some reference to his ethnic origin to be made if the article is responded to.