MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

YarS said:
Malaysia is not satisfied with this stupid show.
"PUTRAJAYA, June 20 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today claimed that the recent findings on the culprit behind the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was a “politically-motivated” conclusion to solely blame Russia."

PM: MH17 findings ‘politically-motivated’, no proof Russia to blame | Malay Mail
This Malaysia? The incompetent corrupt one that lied and obfuscated about MH370?
What Really Happened to Malaysia’s Missing Airplane
Despite reflexive denials by Malaysian officials, and outright obfuscation by the Malaysian air force, the truth about the airplane’s strange flight path quickly began to emerge
He's not exactly a trustworthy source and fits in well with your 'crooks and thieves':
Mahathir’s Super Plan - Corruption in Malaysia
However, Mahathir never fulfilled such promises which resulted in depreciation of his public support. Mahathir still abuses his powers to direct wealth and influence to the hands of his family members by controlling the media, the judiciary, and most of the economy via government-linked companies (GLCs). Empirically, it seems Mahathir’s return signals future increase in corruption rather than the opposite. Hoping that the man who infected Malaysia with corruption will help cure it, is wishful thinking.

Corruption in Malaysia is so widespread it had become a part of the national identity. In 2017, Transparency International conducted surveys and polls to portray how intrinsic corruption is in Malaysia. 60% of Malaysians felt that corruption had worsened in recent years and perceived the government was doing poorly in fighting corruption. When accessing basic services such as public schools, public hospitals, ID or voter’s card issuing, utilities, police and event courts, 23% of Malaysians said they paid a bribe. Malaysian Bar president Datuk Abdul Fareed Abdul Gafoor said in a statement, “The rot of corruption must be stamped out. Acts of public corruption are a violation of public trust, and deprive citizens of State resources that should be used for public benefit instead of being pocketed for personal gain.” The top challenges Transparency International found in Malaysia were political and campaign financing, “revolving doors,” and access to information. Corruption is so common in Malaysia that Malaysians learn to live with it, paying bribes when needed, rather than abolishing it.

Let me present to you a moron with a new theory

The Fox is now in a dilemma.....
Clutch at the straws of another jackanory conspiracy theory, but at the cost of the inability of the Russian military might, Russian holiday making little green men and Russian supported separatists to prevent true Ukrainian government supporters from controlling areas of the border enabling them to operate military equipment

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
The Fox is now in a dilemma.....
Clutch at the straws of another jackanory conspiracy theory, but at the cost of the inability of the Russian military might, Russian holiday making little green men and Russian supported separatists to prevent true Ukrainian government supporters from controlling areas of the border enabling them to operate military equipment
It is not a 'new' theory. Actually, it was one of the first conspiracy theories. From my personal point of view, it is possible, but too difficult for the CIA degradants. Occam's razor, you know.

YarS said:
Whoever they are, they are not a side of the conflict, and their victims are really innocent. They are interested in the justice.
In which case Russia should allow them to have their day(s) in Court. It won't happen though as Russia is scared the truth and their culpability will be shown

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
In which case Russia should allow them to have their day(s) in Court. It won't happen though as Russia is scared the truth and their culpability will be shown
We know (and Malasyians know, too), that there is no justice in eurocourts. The investigation was faked, so court will be faked too. Or they will be just murdered as Miloshevich.

Let me present to you a moron with a new theory

@Grey Fox is right, just for this once. It is a theory which came out shortly after the downing of MH17.

Tim Anderson is a bit of a nutcase by the looks of it:

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fed...-centre-of-proassad-push-20170410-gvi5kq.html

And a few resons why I think it's a rubbish theory, the sort conspiraloons always like to throw around:
- Who would rely on the colours of a plane to identify prior to shoot down.
- Could even see it adequately at 30,000 feet anyway.
- Why would the Ukrainians even contemplate shooting down a civilian airliner, even if Putin was on board. The repercussions would be enormous. The Russians would see this as a good excuse to escalate.

YarS said:
We know (and Malasyians know, too), that there is no justice in eurocourts. The investigation was faked, so court will be faked too. Or they will be just murdered as Miloshevich.
You shouldn't judge European Courts with your own 'crooks and thieves'. What's Russian Courts conviction rates now? 98%? Lumping yourselves in with Malaysia does make sense though, albeit they're only 61st. Russia 's joint 138th with Mexico, Iran, Papua New Guinea and Lebanon: Corruption Perceptions Index 2018

Malaysia is not satisfied with this stupid show.
"PUTRAJAYA, June 20 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today claimed that the recent findings on the culprit behind the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was a “politically-motivated” conclusion to solely blame Russia."

PM: MH17 findings ‘politically-motivated’, no proof Russia to blame | Malay Mail
You do realise that Malaya is not without the whiff of bias in this don't you?

Is Malaysia a trusted member of the MH17 Joint Investigation Team? | What happened to flight MH17?

I preffer not to answer on personal questions.
So you don't know and have never met any Britons then but try to cover it up with the bull$hit above because there is nothing personal about that question. Again you need to stop using Google translate, there is only F in prefer.

Still got nothing to say on Pavel Durov the founder of KV I notice. If you are going to make claims old son you really do need to back them up.

If you want to work with me - send me your resume. If you are just curious about work of "Russian trolls" - read telegram channel "Ольгинской сепаратист".
Working with you just wouldn't work Sergey old son, I have this what you would call a terrible habit of letting the truth get in the way of the bull$hit your kind spout.

I have no need to watch "Ольгинской сепаратист", I can quite clearly see all I need to know from the drivel you infect these threads with.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Grey Fox: you've failed to take the hint after you were asked to desist in another thread. Consider it now un-hinted and actually actioned.