MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Hunt for the Red October has to be the worst........it’s ‘loosely’ based on a event with a surface ship :)
And now imagine Russian film "Hunt for the Blue Whale".

"British nuclear sous-marine S-121 "Blue Whale" with 100% homosexual crew, and special BDSM bays raise Green flag and start their personal war against Japan whalers. Scenes of mutiny against the Capitan, restricting five-o-clock tea, hypocritical cry ower bodies of dead seals (killed by the crew members), tortures and dismemberment of innocent Japan fishermen....
The new Russian cruiser start her quest for search and destroy crazy cultists."

"British nuclear sous-marine S-121 "Blue Whale" with 100% homosexual crew, and special BDSM bays raise Green flag and start their personal war against Japan whalers. Scenes of mutiny against the Capitan, restricting five-o-clock tea, hypocritical cry ower bodies of dead seals (killed by the crew members), tortures and dismemberment of innocent Japan fishermen....
Have you really pulled all cliches of British people, if so imagine what the Russian one would be like

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Seriously now, that has to be one of the biggest load of bollocks I have ever read, it's full of uneducated, no nothing generalizations. So tell me, why would the British government ban it?
As far as I know - for 'piracy'.
UAWire - Russian social network Vkontakte recognized as pirate site in the US
May be, formally it is not 'ban', but British users tell about problems with access. And yes, picture of fox still not posted on the VK wall of John Lancaster, Washington, DC.
How many British people do you know? What do you know about Americans, British or the people of any other countries outside of Russia?
More than enough.

No, that would be “Hunt for the blue oyster”, and if they hoisted the Green Flag then they would be instantly picked up by their recovery service

May be, formally it is not 'ban', but British users tell about problems with access. And yes, picture of fox still not posted on the VK wall of John Lancaster, Washington, DC.

More than enough.
Is this your new plan on recruiting sources?

You’ve moved on from PMs asking to exchange ‘information’ for ‘information’ to using a dead letter box VK account

More than enough.
I live in the US and don't have a problem accessing it, I also used a VPN and entered my country as the UK, still no problem getting on. I think you're making $h!t up as you go along in the hope no one checks it, you do seem to do a lot of that I've noticed from your posts.

Do you have nothing to say on the founder of VK and his views on the site these days. Looks to be like old Vlad and his lads are controlling that as well.

What was that you were saying about all the freedoms you have? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
By your statement you obviously don’t know that much about British culture
I know, that most of modern Britains dont serve five-o-clock tea, most of them are not homosexual, and most of them are not environmentalists. Most fo Russians know, that cliches about Brits (and other nations) are sort of joke, and take it as humour:

The problem is that many of Brits eat clichés about Russians and farrago of printed untruths and half-baked innuendo (like JIT investigation) without salt.

I know, that most of modern Britains dont serve five-o-clock tea, most of them are not homosexual, and most of them are not environmentalists. Most fo Russians know, that cliches about Brits (and other nations) are sort of joke, and take it as humour:.
Lot of back peddling there Sergey old son, earlier you were calling us ignorant, uneducated and other names.

The problem is that many of Brits eat clichés about Russians and farrago of printed untruths and half-baked innuendo (like JIT investigation) without salt.
Oh no it's not any kind of problem Segey, it's just the Brits and the rest of the world know that the Russians are bunch of paranoid two faced back stabbing cùnts who are not to be trusted. Just ask any Eastern Europen over the age of 25. If there is any salt involved then it's to be taken at a pinch along with anything you lot say.

Tell you what Sergey,

39142996_1923113787796768_4903757229213089792_n.jpg

Is this your new plan on recruiting sources?

You’ve moved on from PMs asking to exchange ‘information’ for ‘information’ to using a dead letter box VK account
I knew they were stupid but I did not realise the goons are that stupid.

It doesn't matter

Continuity / equipment errors on the part of the producers do not detract from the story - since the soldiers are not the focus

Ditto the woman scientist - who never existed and was created to represent the team of scientists - again minor plot device to keep cast and focus manageable.

These are not detrimental to the dramatisation of the story

Unsafe reactor
Accident during test
Poorly trained teams
Lack of hazmat and kit for fire crews
Unwillingness of Soviet Authorities to publicly admit it had happened
Disregard of lives of those in the surrounding area to save face

Bravery and acceptance of those knowing they were being sent to their deaths

All the relevant facts remain unchanged

Russian engineers are admirable

Russian managers don't consider safety.