MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

Actually, Russian percentage of University graduates is higher that the one in the UK:
View attachment 399282
But question is not only about quantity, but about quality, too.
100% of Russian school graguates know at least two non-Slavic languages at least at 'beginner' level. Near fifty percents of them know at least one non-Slavic language at upper-intermediate level.
How many of native British school-graduates know even one of not Roman-German foreign languages even at beginners level?
If you are talking about quality, Russia only has 1 university in the top 100 out of the world rankings, and that is at number 90 in this ranking:

QS World University Rankings 2019

and in the Times HE rankings, your not in the top 100

World University Rankings

So whilst Russia may have many who have a university education, a lot the qualifications may not be up to par.

Russia probably has a lot of pretend universities anyway.

Education in Russia - Wikipedia

Andrei Fursenko, Minister of Education, is campaigning for a reduction in number of institutions to weed out diploma mills and substandard colleges; in April 2008 his stance was approved by president Dmitry Medvedev: "This amount, around a thousand universities and two thousands spinoffs, does not exist anywhere else in the world; it may be over the top even for China ... consequences are clear: devaluation of education standard".[6

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you are talking about quality, Russia only has 1 university in the top 100 out of the world rankings, and that is at number 90 in this ranking:
Ha! There are different understanding of the term "Good University". Russian university graduates can make new tanks, new fighters, new missiles, can hack enemies networks, troll on foreign forums and influence foreign policy. British University graduates can nothing of it.

How could I know, that it is really you?
You don’t absolutely know for 100% that I took photos that I have posted, however they can be traced back to my photography accounts on the internet, where I have pursued copyright breaches and ended up with a pretty penny, particularly from an embarrassed company who had used one of my images for advertising.
If I’ve stolen my photos and claimed them for myself then I’ll have chased myself

Thats what I mean about British censorship.
That’s not censorship, its that I would not use VX
I can however download and access the app .... which detects that I’m in the UK to register

24F494BB-8109-4130-AC89-61BD84B4DA63.jpeg
F9A7AF81-30F6-4549-8682-BA6159471476.jpeg

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
You don’t absolutely know for 100% that I took photos that I have posted, however they can be traced back to my photography accounts on the internet, where I have pursued copyright breaches and ended up with a pretty penny, particularly from an embarrassed company who had used one of my images for advertising.
If I’ve stolen my photos and claimed them for myself then I’ll have chased myself
Ok. Show your photos, but I have a better idea. Can you visit The Greyfisher Bar at Ayleswade Road, with little toy fox and little hand-written banner (A4 sheet): "Quicumque cum beluis luctatur, videat ne ipse hoc modo belua fiat. Cum enim voraginem diu inspexisti, inspicit ipsa et te." ?

Make few photos outside bar (with a toy fox and banner), than - inside it, with a toy fox and glass of vodka.

Ok. Show your photos, but I have a better idea. Can you visit The Greyfisher Bar at Ayleswade Road, with little toy fox and little hand-written banner (A4 sheet): "Quicumque cum beluis luctatur, videat ne ipse hoc modo belua fiat. Cum enim voraginem diu inspexisti, inspicit ipsa et te." ?

Make few photos outside bar (with a toy fox and banner), than - inside it, with a toy fox and glass of vodka.
No
The last time I went to the Greyfisher I was about to do kareoke but some guy glassed himself on the ‘stage’
It closed down for a while and I’ve not been back since
.... and I’ve already shown my photos, both in Novichock threads and general photo threads

Why don’t I show you Salisbury journals offices with one of their recent headlines ?

D7A5BA0B-26E3-4BE0-B0E8-424C64E40889.jpeg

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
No
The last time I went to the Greyfisher I was about to do kareoke but some guy glassed himself on the ‘stage’
It closed down for a while and I’ve not been back since
Oh, it became much better with the new owners. I really recommend it.
.... and I’ve already shown my photos, both in Novichock threads and general photo threads

Why don’t I show you Salisbury journals offices with one of their recent headlines ?
Who knows, may be it is another guy, making such photoes in Salisbury.

Oh, it became much better with the new owners. I really recommend it.
If you’re recommending the Greyfisher then that shows you have not been there, (not to any others in the chain) or your taste is not very ‘refined’

I need to change my initial comments, as I was actually thinking of somewhere else..... the incident was 20-30 years ago.

I have been to the Greyfisher fairly recently
The road name meant nothing to me with my lack of any sense of direction inherited from my ancestors.
I wouldn’t name the road - and it spans two, a main road on the opposite side. I doubt I know anyone who would access it from the Ayleswade side.

Who knows, may be it is another guy, making such photoes in Salisbury.
You’re right, I could be anyone.

Ha! There are different understanding of the term "Good University". Russian university graduates can make new tanks, new fighters, new missiles, can hack enemies networks, troll on foreign forums and influence foreign policy. British University graduates can nothing of it.
So you've stepped back from crowing about the number of graduates in Russia, to one about being able to deign tanks. Well if they're designed by someone from one of your diploma mills, then heaven help your army. kekekekekeke

And you need to prove that British university graduates can't do anything of what you claim Russians can do.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
If you’re recommending the Greyfisher then that shows you have not been there, (not to any others in the chain) or your taste is not very ‘refined’
Any place have it's own advantages and disadvantages. Say to Tanya "Ya ot Foksa" and enjoy the better service.
But you can make photos with a toy fox and the hand-written banner in any other Salisbury's scene. Nearby and inside "Les Mirabelles Restaurant" or any other remarkable place.

You’re right, I could be anyone.
Thats why your pretesions to be Wiltshire's resident are still unproven.

Rather than using Russian university graduates to troll, you'd be better off using Russian kindergarten children.
They'd do a better job than the rank amateurs currently employed.

Actually, independent Ukraine shot down civilian jet, too. And yes, Ukraine is a heir of Soviet Union as well as Russian Federation.
The difference being that the Ukraine admitted to doing it afterward. With the South Korean airliner the Russians afterwards had the pilot (Gennadi Osipovich) who shot the airliner down, take part in recording and altering the radio messages between him and the ground controllers of the shoot down.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
The difference being that the Ukraine admitted to doing it afterward.
No they didn't. They didn't it with 1812, and they didn't admitted their guilty with MH17.
Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 - Wikipedia
----------------
Compensation to Israeli citizensEdit
On 20 November 2003, an ex gratiacompensation agreement was signed between the governments of Ukraine andIsrael.[5] It was later ratified by the relatives[clarification needed] of the victims who agreed to the conditions. In addition to compensation issues, the agreement has stated that "Ukraine is not legally responsible for the accident that occurred to the plane and free of any obligations regarding it".[24]Commenting on the agreement, Gen.Oleksandr Kuz'muk, the ex-Minister of Defense sacked after the accident,[25] told media that "the payments were a humane action, not the admission of guilt".[citation needed]. Later as a deputy prime minister in the government of Viktor Yanukovych, Kuzmuk denied that the Ukrainian military was responsible for the shoot-down over the Black Sea, although Ukraine agreed to pay damages.[26]

Compensation to Russian citizensEdit
Ukraine agreed to pay the family of each of the 38 Russian citizens killed the sum of $200,000 – the same amount agreed over each of the 40 Israelis killed. The settlement was ratified by the Russian parliament in May 2004 and President Vladimir Putin signed it into law in June 2004.[6]
-------------

Any place have it's own advantages and disadvantages. Say to Tanya "Ya ot Foksa" and enjoy the better service.
But you can make photos with a toy fox and the hand-written banner in any other Salisbury's scene. Nearby and inside "Les Mirabelles Restaurant" or any other remarkable place.
Is Tanya the 3rd (wo)man in Salisbury then?

I won’t have any issues with the service in the Greyfisher. It’s a part of a chain and does what it does

Thats why your pretesions to be Wiltshire's resident are still unproven

There is of course the matter of whether or not I feel the need to justify myself to you as a Salisbury resident
There’s enough content in this forum to personally identify me
For those few who are actually in the Army, there is enough on here that up to 2017/2018 would trace me to my personal contact details.

The line of thought that brought us here is the oppression & censorship you claim to be in place here. Do you have anything to support your claims?

No they didn't. They didn't it with 1812, and they didn't admitted their guilty with MH17.
Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 - Wikipedia
----------------
Compensation to Israeli citizensEdit
On 20 November 2003, an ex gratiacompensation agreement was signed between the governments of Ukraine andIsrael.[5] It was later ratified by the relatives[clarification needed] of the victims who agreed to the conditions. In addition to compensation issues, the agreement has stated that "Ukraine is not legally responsible for the accident that occurred to the plane and free of any obligations regarding it".[24]Commenting on the agreement, Gen.Oleksandr Kuz'muk, the ex-Minister of Defense sacked after the accident,[25] told media that "the payments were a humane action, not the admission of guilt".[citation needed]. Later as a deputy prime minister in the government of Viktor Yanukovych, Kuzmuk denied that the Ukrainian military was responsible for the shoot-down over the Black Sea, although Ukraine agreed to pay damages.[26]

Compensation to Russian citizensEdit
Ukraine agreed to pay the family of each of the 38 Russian citizens killed the sum of $200,000 – the same amount agreed over each of the 40 Israelis killed. The settlement was ratified by the Russian parliament in May 2004 and President Vladimir Putin signed it into law in June 2004.[6]
-------------

Ukraine admits it shot down Russian airliner

Back to you Sergey