MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

No it’s not:
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.

If that had happened in the first ten years of it being in place, you’d have a point

Not sure on void as all four parties are still signatories personally. Void meaning
not valid or legally binding

What’s the approximate air speed velocity of a coconut laden swallow?
African or European?

Lets read wikipedia:
Cowboy - Wikipedia
"A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattleon ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback, and often performs a multitude of other ranch-related tasks. "
It is governed by geography. Geography+profession. It is not ethnic group, it is not a nation.
Perhaps you should read the Wikipedia link you provided that goes onto non American cowboys

Is so, you know that Vikings was not nation or ethnic group. They were 'Scandinawian raiders'. Profession+geography. And yes, may be you have Scandinavian blood in your veins, but do you have Viking menthality in your brains, brother?
Viking’s were not purely raiders.
I do consider that I have the Viking mentality in my veins, and we have both long standing Norse blood far into history plus the family oral history has been documented down to a specific named Norse individual with whom I share numerous traits

But much more happily I can say for certain you are no brother of mine

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Ok. First - Simeon Ostrovskiy is well known lieing Russian troll. Do you really think, that work for Septic 'Think Tank' (aka 'Troll Farm') make his statements even a bit more credible?
Second: all his 'investigation' was based on one VK-page (btw, this network is banned both in the USA and UK because of its too liberal politic), exactly - on one low-quality, likely - photoshoped picture. May be, this page was created by Simeon Ostroskiy, or hacked by him (or his comrades from Atlantic council).

So, if you really think that it can be a credible source, I'll make fake (or found fake/real) VK-page with photoshoped 'documents about Septic support of Maidan'.

Anyone else remember Comical Ali?

"There are no American tanks in Baghdad"

I reckon the two of them might be related.

Ok. First - Simeon Ostrovskiy is well known lieing Russian troll. Do you really think, that work for Septic 'Think Tank' (aka 'Troll Farm') make his statements even a bit more credible?
Second: all his 'investigation' was based on one VK-page (btw, this network is banned both in the USA and UK because of its too liberal politic), exactly - on one low-quality, likely - photoshoped picture. May be, this page was created by Simeon Ostroskiy, or hacked by him (or his comrades from Atlantic council).

So, if you really think that it can be a credible source, I'll make fake (or found fake/real) VK-page with photoshoped 'documents about Septic support of Maidan'.
Liar liar pants on fire.

Do you think you are credible?

I'll answer for you. You're not.

So you should resign from your trollbot job as being an ineffective propaganda troll.

Why should we bother reading what you posted anyway seeing as though you've lied.

As well as being an immature teenage dumb ass.

So, you can't. Quod erat demonstrandum.
No, I'm suggesting that there's no point, the Russian invasion of Crimea is axiomatic.

It's like arguing that WWII didn't happen, or disputing the existence of the moon.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
No, it was a proper one.
No, it wasn't. Tell me, if you found map of with Ukrainian Buk's in the investigation report.

Liar: Путин: Украинских военных в Крыму блокировали российские войска
Russian President Vladimir Putin once again admitted that units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Crimea during the annexation were blocked by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. He said this in an interview with the German TV channel ARD

"Yes, I do not hide, of course, it is a fact, we never hid it, our armed forces, frankly, blocked the Armed Forces of Ukraine, stationed in the Crimea. But not to force anyone to go to vote, it is impossible , but in order to prevent bloodshed, to enable people to express their own attitude to how they want to determine their future and the future of their children, "he said.
He didn't said the word "invasion" so you lied again (as usual).

Hypocrisy, thy name is @YarS
Hypocrisy is a main feature of British mindset.

Nope, based on evidence.
Bla-bla-bla. Fake videos can not be accepted as an evidence even in Brutish court

It does not matter. Question is - "Do Simeon Ostrovskiy credible source?" If yes - why? Because he work for Septics, and your Underseptic menthality dont allow to doubt in your masters words?
Yawn, I trust him because he’s been through a lot in the Ukraine, you do know he was captured by separatist forces and treated appallingly, you have no evidence that he was lying and are now trying to dig out of the hole you made by throwing around false accusations

YarS said:
No, it wasn't. Tell me, if you found map of with Ukrainian Buk's in the investigation report.
It wasn’t a Ukrainian BUK TELAR. It came from 53 AA Bde
YarS said:
He didn't said the word "invasion" so you lied again (as usual).
Your inability to understand ‘invasion’ is not my problem
YarS said:
Hypocrisy is a main feature of British mindset.
Telling lies is your mindset
YarS said:
Bla-bla-bla. Fake videos can not be accepted as an evidence even in Brutish court
We’ll see when the Aussies sue if there isn’t a criminal case beforehand

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Yawn, I trust him because he’s been through a lot in the Ukraine, you do know he was captured by separatist forces and treated appallingly, you have no evidence that he was lying and are now trying to dig out of the hole you made by throwing around false accusations
Ha! He know nothing about Ukraine, he dont even understand Ukrainian dialect.
About lying... Even in start of this video, Gen. Lentsov said (and even you can hear it): "Rossiyskih voennoslujashih [corrected himself] podrazdeleniy, zdes ne bylo i net"
English subtitles (written by Ostrovskiy): "There haven't been any Russian servicemen here, and there are non now".

First of all, there are two different words in Russian, that can be translated as 'Russian': "Russkiy" and "Rossiyskiy" - first is about ethic/cultural identity, latter is about state/citezenship. Sometimes it does not matter (as Septics call "the UK" as "England") but sometimes it is very important (as if journalist, talking about clashes in Northen Ireland or Scotland, call both of it - "parts of England"). Second moment is even more seriouse: Lentsov said: 'Rossiyskih voyennoslujashih' (military personnel from Russian Federation) than corrected himself 'podrazdeleniy' - 'military [sub-]subunits (from section to linnear battalion) ...'

And it was not demonstrated in subtitles. Actually it is 'intentionally incorrect translation' aka 'direct lie'. Three lies in the translation of first sentence.

'Russian' is not equal to 'from Russian Federation';
'Military personnel' is not equal to 'servicemen';
'Servicemen' is not equal to 'military sub-units'.

If anybody starts his 'investigation film' from obviouse lie, it means, that critically thinking public is not his 'target group' at all.

It does not matter. Question is - "Do Simeon Ostrovskiy credible source?" If yes - why? Because he work for Septics, and your Underseptic menthality dont allow to doubt in your masters words?
Errrr.

It doesn't matter what you post. You are being even more ineffective since you've exposed yourself as a lying troll, as well as a dumb ass.

So nobody takes you seriously.

You're like the village idiot shouting at his own reflection.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
It wasn’t a Ukrainian BUK TELAR. It came from 53 AA Bde
You believe it only because you are an Underseptic, and the Septics said so. The Boeing was shot down in the zone of responsibility (and within fire range) of Ukrainian AAD. Any unprejudiced investigator had to start with asking for a map of local AAD, interrogation of their crews and inventarisation of their missiles. Even if they wanted to imitate unprejudicied investigation, they had to start with it. Even formally - "more papers - cleaner arrse (less questions from judges and critically thinking public) " But they didn't. May be - they try to hide evidence of Junta's guilty, may be - they can't even doubt in Septic words, may be they knew, that missile was launched from Junta's positions.

YarS said:
You believe it only because you are an Underseptic, and the Septics said so. The Boeing was shot down in the zone of responsibility (and within fire range) of Ukrainian AAD. Any unprejudiced investigator had to start with asking for a map of local AAD, interrogation of their crews and inventarisation of their missiles. Even if they wanted to imitate unprejudicied investigation, they had to start with it. Even formally - "more papers - cleaner arrse (less questions from judges and critically thinking public) " But they didn't. May be - they try to hide evidence of Junta's guilty, may be - they can't even doubt in Septic words, may be they knew, that missile was launched from Junta's positions.
You do realise your ranting, raving and squeals of inadequacy feed me

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
It doesn't matter what you post. You are being even more ineffective since you've exposed yourself as a lying troll, as well as a dumb ass.
It does not matter do you believe me or not.
Question is about you - do you believe to Septics undoubtedly, or can hypothetically suppose, that sometimes they can be wrong?

Thats the point. Eat a lot!
I'd stick to raping if I were you. Your 'comedy' is somewhat lacking:
https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/t...-apologist-thread.247830/page-89#post-8440726
Wait - are you freely admitting that you abused a position of power in order to exploit a hungry female just for your own personal gratification?
Yes. Not only for my personal gratification. Also it was some kind of humiliation of her male relatives and may be, even little lesson of discipline and prevention of terroristic activity. My honour is ability to crush their honour.