MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

YarS said:
Bla-bla-bla. Typical British 'denie everything' policy.

We both can start to post and criticise "proves" of Russian and West support of their proxies in Ukraine, including official Eurobudget and official programs like "Eastern Partnership" or we can skip it, and agree that both Russia and the USA (with EU) have their own proxies and discuss about how successful was (and will be) its usage.
Just to confirm, you can't provide a credible source of your assertions, so you lie about that.

You lie about the invasion of Crimea

You lie about the 53rd AA Bde.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;
Pro-West militants on Maidan was usage of force against political independence of Ukraine.

Pro-West militants on Maidan was usage of force against political independence of Ukraine.
Were they funded by the west if no then they’re not the west using force. Surely Russian troops is a use of force against the political independence of the Ukraine. Are you so blinkered that you can’t see the hypocrisy

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just to confirm, you can't provide a credible source of your assertions, so you lie about that.

You lie about the invasion of Crimea

You lie about the 53rd AA Bde.
So you can't provide a credible source of your assertions about 53rd AA Bde, you can't provide a credible source about Russian support of Donbass, and credible source about 'Russian invasion' in Crymea.
You see, it is a game for both sides.

YarS said:
As you can’t show they were ‘provided’ etc. by the U.K. or Us, it’s more @YarS lies.

Meanwhile, Russia is clearly in breach by invading

YarS said:
So you can't provide a credible source of your assertions about 53rd AA Bde, you can't provide a credible source about Russian support of Donbass, and credible source about 'Russian invasion' in Crymea.
The JIT report and Putin’s own words
YarS said:
You see, it is a game for both sides.
I’m sure you think the death of 298 innocents by the 53rd AA Bde is a ‘game’, being the tool that you are.

Bla-bla-bla. Typical British 'denie everything' policy.

We both can start to post and criticise "proves" of Russian and West support of their proxies in Ukraine, including official Eurobudget and official programs like "Eastern Partnership" or we can skip it, and agree that both Russia and the USA (with EU) have their own proxies and discuss about how successful was (and will be) its usage.
Ah yes, the Victoria Nuland and the EU & USA started it myth.

No it wasn't, and you can't even show or prove it.

You're such a dumb ass. Handing out pastries does not = starting the Maidan.

Just goes to show you're blinded by Kremlin propaganda. You dumb ass.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
The JIT report and Putin’s own words
1) Weedheads didn't make anything thats look like an 'investigation'.
2) Do you really think, that Putins words is credible source? Did Putin used word 'invasion'?

I’m sure you think the death of 298 innocents by the 53rd AA Bde is a ‘game’, being the tool that you are.
In fact, I don't give a sheet about any amount of eurolifes. Sure, death of Malazian, Indenezian, Philippines and Australian citizens was 'tragic, but understandable accident'.

YarS said:
1) Weedheads didn't make anything thats look like an 'investigation'.
Far more trustworthy than your 'crooks and thieves'
YarS said:
2) Do you really think, that Putins words is credible source? Did Putin used word 'invasion'?
I tend to believe the admissions of guilt. You've already failed in the 'invasion' description
YarS said:
In fact, I don't give a sheet about any amount of eurolifes.
We know that
YarS said:
Sure, death of Malazian, Indenezian, Philippines and Australian citizens was 'tragic, but understandable accident'.
A 'game' is now an 'accident'?

Members of the 53rd AA Bde had their BUK TELAR driven across the border and back again. That BUK TELAR launched a missile that killed 298 innocent civilians. Who pressed the button is the only question really and they're 'highly likely' pushing up daisies.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Far more trustworthy than your 'crooks and thieves'
Anyway, it was not any sort of "investigation".

I tend to believe the admissions of guilt. You've already failed in the 'invasion' description
It was not guilt, and there was no word 'invasion'. Just another usual British lie.

A 'game' is now an 'accident'?
Shooting down the Boing was (likely) an accident. Your 'denie everything' is a game. I'm sure, that even so stupid creature as you clearly understand, that "pro-West activists" were funded by West governments. Dont shy, we are at forum here, it is absolutely unofficial discussion. I know, you have problems with 'freedom of speech' in the UK, but will they arrest you for admission of obviouse facts?

Members of the 53rd AA Bde had their BUK TELAR driven across the border and back again. That BUK TELAR launched a missile that killed 298 innocent civilians. Who pressed the button is the only question really and they're 'highly likely' pushing up daisies.
Just another baseless British lie.

YarS said:
Anyway, it was not any sort of "investigation".
No, it was a proper one. You're not used to them, just rounding up a couple of Chechens
YarS said:
It was not guilt, and there was no word 'invasion'. Just another usual British lie.
Liar: Путин: Украинских военных в Крыму блокировали российские войска
Russian President Vladimir Putin once again admitted that units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Crimea during the annexation were blocked by the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. He said this in an interview with the German TV channel ARD

"Yes, I do not hide, of course, it is a fact, we never hid it, our armed forces, frankly, blocked the Armed Forces of Ukraine, stationed in the Crimea. But not to force anyone to go to vote, it is impossible , but in order to prevent bloodshed, to enable people to express their own attitude to how they want to determine their future and the future of their children, "he said.
YarS said:
Shooting down the Boing was (likely) an accident.
That I agree with. Boeing
YarS said:
Your 'denie everything' is a game.
Hypocrisy, thy name is @YarS
YarS said:
I'm sure, that even so stupid creature as you clearly understand, that "pro-West activists" were funded by West governments. Dont shy, we are at forum here, it is absolutely unofficial discussion. I know, you have problems with 'freedom of speech' in the UK, but will they arrest you for admission of obviouse facts?
You have no 'obvious facts' and we've already discussed your lack of freedom to say what you can numerous times.
YarS said:
Just another baseless British lie.
Nope, based on evidence.

Tell me a nation that has signed the Budapest Memorandum and ignores it
Ignores - it is a wrong verb in this context.
Memorandum in international relations is just a declaration about intentions. Any side at any moment has right to revoke its signature under memorandum and it would be void from this point.
So the right form of the question is
What country signed the Budapest memorandum and made it void in 2014?
It is Russian Federation.
Next question please.

Ignores - it is a wrong verb in this context.
No it’s not:
refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally.
Memorandum in international relations is just a declaration about intentions. Any side at any moment has right to revoke its signature under memorandum and it would be void from this point.
If that had happened in the first ten years of it being in place, you’d have a point
So the right form of the question is
What country signed the Budapest memorandum and made it void in 2014?
It is Russian Federation.
Not sure on void as all four parties are still signatories personally. Void meaning
not valid or legally binding
Next question please.
What’s the approximate air speed velocity of a coconut laden swallow?