MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

Your own records....

General Kornukov (to Military District Headquarters-Gen. Kamensky): (5:47) "...simply destroy [it] even if it is over neutral waters? Are the orders to destroy it over neutral waters? Oh, well."
Kamensky: "We must find out, maybe it is some civilian craft or God knows who."

Kornukov: "What civilian? [It] has flown over Kamchatka! It [came] from the ocean without identification. I am giving the order to attack if it crosses the State border."
But it doesn't mean that the plane was actually hit in international airspace.

You are deliberately ignoring the fact that the USA admitted shooting it down and admitted it was a mistake. Maybe Russia could do the same, arrange compensation, and then we could argue about legal liability.

Oh no, Russia will just continue to lie. You will just continue to lie.
In the case with 'poisoning' of the Skripals I'm absolutely sure that Moscow is not connected to it. Just because mr.Putin would not do anything that harms his interests. He is very pragmatic and not idiot at all.
In the case with MH17 I'm in 50/50 situation. I don't know what had happened.
- it could be made by the separatist by mistake.
- it could be made by Ukrainian military by mistake.
It is possible that the separatists captured BUK launcher with its crew that at gun point or voluntary changed sides and began to down Ukrainian war planes. After the catastrophe with MH17, the crew with the launcher was released. In this situation both sides would prefer not to tell truth. This version also explains why Washington withholds satellite images.

In the case with 'poisoning' of the Skripals I'm absolutely sure that Moscow is not connected to it. Just because mr.Putin would not do anything that harms his interests. He is very pragmatic and not idiot at all.
It is possible that the separatists captured BUK launcher with its crew that at gun point or voluntary changed sides and began to down Ukrainian war planes. After the catastrophe with MH17, the crew with the launcher was released. In this situation both sides would prefer not to tell truth. This version also explains why Washington withholds satellite images.
Nope, it was the Russian 53rd AA, it's a proven fact, just accept reality. Do you still need remedial training in matters AD related?

I've never even seen a so-called "Iran". Sounds like a place a bit too convenient tbh. Probably invented by enemies of the West and shot down it's own plane just to make the US look bad.

@KGB_resident is there a way you can express regret for what Russian forces did to those 300 people or do you have to stick to the party line for your own well-being? Doesn't sound like good working conditions.
Of course I understand the pain of the relatives and I'm very sorry. But I'm not sure that Russian authorities are directly responsible while it was possible.

But I'm not sure that Russian authorities are directly responsible while it was possible.
Oh my good-God! It's only taken four years for the KGBs to get this far, now, just a little bit further, the attack on an unarmed civilian airliner going about it's legal business in the airspace of an independent sovereign state by Russian forces is now beyond any doubt, come on, you're amongst friends, admit the truth to us and yourself - the glorious PVO murdered 298 civilians in Russia's illegal war of occupation....you'll feel better

Question is, knowing this and how you knew in your heart of harts of Russian culpability from the very beginning, how much personal guilt do you feel for your lies - or were you too 'only obeying orders?'

That is perhaps the weakest response you have come up with to date.

KGBs, do you wonder why you keep having to defend totally indefensible positions? Perhaps for the benefit of your soul you should come clean, accept your complicity in the crimes of your country by perpetrating state-sponsored lies and change your job?

Just a suggestion

KGBs, do you wonder why you keep having to defend totally indefensible positions? Perhaps for the benefit of your soul you should come clean, accept your complicity in the crimes of your country by perpetrating state-sponsored lies and change your job?

Just a suggestion
What? And give up show business...?!

The Russians have not to my knowledge apologised, admitted liability or paid compensation for their previous shoot downs of civilian airliners. I won’t hold my breath this time.

Oh my good-God! It's only taken four years for the KGBs to get this far, now, just a little bit further, the attack on an unarmed civilian airliner going about it's legal business in the airspace of an independent sovereign state by Russian forces is now beyond any doubt, come on, you're amongst friends, admit the truth to us and yourself - the glorious PVO murdered 298 civilians in Russia's illegal war of occupation....you'll feel better

Question is, knowing this and how you knew in your heart of harts of Russian culpability from the very beginning, how much personal guilt do you feel for your lies - or were you too 'only obeying orders?'

It proves nothing.

So you agree that it could have been Russia, and if it was it has done nothing but lie about it.
The airliner could be downed by the separatist and by Ukrainian military as well.
Movement of military hardware on Russian territory even if happened proves nothing.
I don't see anything that remotely looks as a proof.

That is perhaps the weakest response you have come up with to date.
It is exactly what I think. You have right to estimatimate its 'strength' but it doesn't change anything.
In fact I outlined my point of view that I repeated many times.

The airliner could be downed by the separatist and by Ukrainian military as well.
Hypothetically could have been, if you ignore all the evidence, but wasn't possible in reality. So as Russia's guilt has been established you need to move on

As now Russia's guilt has been irrefutably proven what are you going to do to atone - Both as a nation, the survivors of the 43rd AA and you as an individual involved in the lies and misinformation?

Last edited:
Movement of military hardware on Russian territory even if happened proves nothing.
I don't see anything that remotely looks as a proof.
Liar.
You really are an INCONSISTENT lying sack of shit as well.
Can't you remember or even care what lies you are telling today?
The Airliner could not have been downed by the Ukrainians because they had nothing in the area.
It could not have been downed by the "separatists" who were of course largely Russian covert and proxy troops anyway, (so that doesn't let you off either) because there were not any working launchers in their territory.
It WAS downed by a launcher from Russia because it was filmed travelling every step of the way FROM Russia INTO Ukraine.

And that does not look remotely like proof to you.

Liar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Magic_Mushroom Tanks, planes & ships 44
CRmeansCeilingReached Int Corps 12
redshift The Intelligence Cell 4762