MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

Did you read the materials of the investigation by your own eyes, or just believe them? Do you really believe that YouTube video with unknown source is the evidence good enough for the investigation of a murder?

The same Bellingcat, that believe that Russia have only three intelligence services?
You really are demonstrating YarS level cretinism.

Bellingcat quoted a redacted Parliamentary document.
That document quoted another document out of context.
So, the SIS reported that all three Russian agencies were involved.

How likely is it, do you think, that an earlier paragraph had set the scene by setting out WHICH particular Russian agencies were under discussion, so that they could be collectively discussed later?

Answer- very, because that is how sensible people draft documents.

Unlike cowardly idiots in Russia scrabbling about for illusionary conspiracies and loopholes to hide their guilt behind.

Grey Fox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Bellingcat quoted a redacted Parliamentary document.
That document quoted another document out of context.
So, the SIS reported that all three Russian agencies were involved.

How likely is it, do you think, that an earlier paragraph had set the scene by setting out WHICH particular Russian agencies were under discussion, so that they could be collectively discussed later?

Answer- very, because that is how sensible people draft documents.
Why, for one, its highly unlikely. First of all, because Ukrainian Civil War is very important, president level problem, so all fourteen main intelligence agenties, and a big number of smaller were involved. Second, because full text of the document is here:
https://sites.google.com/a/independent.gov.uk/isc/files/2016-2017_ISC_AR.pdf

Why, for one, its highly unlikely. First of all, because Ukrainian Civil War is very important, president level problem, so all fourteen main intelligence agenties, and a big number of smaller were involved. Second, because full text of the document is here:
https://sites.google.com/a/independent.gov.uk/isc/files/2016-2017_ISC_AR.pdf
Err .. so your response is that the ISC is not credible only because it so seriously UNDERESTIMATED the number of Chekist organisations committing war crimes in the Ukraine?

Is your response REALLY as unbelievably stupid as: "It wasn't just the ones you said it was because we were ALL at it?"

It is a partial quote, of an SIS source, in a document full of redactions. You didn't actually read it, did you? Did your researcher/handler/ carer not have one written in crayon for you?

142. SIS informed us that QUOTE BEGINS “all three Russian intelligence services are tasked with carrying out ‘information operations’ [which] goes beyond promulgating the Russian perspective and includes the creating and propagation of forgeries and falsehoods”. QUOTE ENDS One obvious area is Ukraine, where: Russia conducts information warfare on a massive scale... An early example of this was a hugely intensive, multi-channel propaganda effort to persuade the world that Russia bore no responsibility for the shooting down of [Malaysian Airlines flight] MH-17 (an outright falsehood: we know beyond any reasonable doubt that the Russian military supplied and subsequently recovered the missile launcher).

You really are thick. Seriously, get some help. Get a chicken to help you. It can respond on your behalf, by pecking the keyboard and you can clean it's litter tray.

The quality of the conversation from your side will improve.
You will have something to do that won't stretch you. Probably.
Maybe.

Interesting comment from a self-confessed ex-propaganda dog on Quora

Who is responsible for the MH17 incident: Ukraine or Russia?

Dima Vorobiev
, I worked for Soviet propaganda
Answered Thu

On a rare occasion when my propaganda-proofed brain challenges my undivided Russian loyalties and my passionate Putinism, it connects three simple observable facts. President Putin, presiding over one of the best intelligence networks in the human history, somehow happened to never say in public any of three very simple things:
  • “I know who shot down MH17”
  • “I don’t know who shot down MH17”
  • “The insurgents/Ukrainians shot down MH17”
Which, together with the fact of his sudden call to President Obama within hours after the shootdown (remember, it happened outside Russia, to a non-Russian plane, and with no Russians aboard) brings me to a very definite conclusion that I don’t like at all.

......oohhh KGBs.......even your own are breaking ranks - face facts, come-on just admit it, you'll feel better admitting the truth

Dima Vorobiev, I worked for Soviet propaganda
Answered Thu

On a rare occasion when my propaganda-proofed brain challenges my undivided Russian loyalties and my passionate Putinism, it connects three simple observable facts. President Putin, presiding over one of the best intelligence networks in the human history, somehow happened to never say in public any of three very simple things:
Which, together with the fact of his sudden call to President Obama within hours after the shootdown (remember, it happened outside Russia, to a non-Russian plane, and with no Russians aboard) brings me to a very definite conclusion that I don’t like at all.

Just in case you missed this @KGB_resident, you might want to pass it round the office, don't worry, there is life after being one of putin's propaganda trolls.........that's if the FSB or your conscience* doesn't catch-up with you first.......

*Though they're possibly 'fitted for, but not with'

Dima Vorobiev, I worked for Soviet propaganda
Answered Thu

Just in case you missed this @KGB_resident, you might want to pass it round the office, don't worry, there is life after being one of putin's propaganda trolls.........that's if the FSB or your conscience* doesn't catch-up with you first.......

*Though they're possibly 'fitted for, but not with'
I would like to please @scalieback quoting Reuters
Putin says Russian missile did not bring down flight MH17
President Vladimir Putin said on Friday that a Russian army missile did not bring down Malaysia Airlines Flight over eastern Ukraine in 2014, rebuffing Dutch investigators who concluded that a Russian missile system was used in the attack.
Who is this 'Russian propagandist' whom you quoted, I don't know. I hear his name for the first time.

Who is this 'Russian propagandist' whom you quoted, I don't know. I hear his name for the first time.
Then click on the link by his photo......it's not difficult, read trough his posts, then maybe emulate his honesty.....the truth will set you free

And loose the ' around propagandist - he's self-confessed - you could learn a lot from him

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CRmeansCeilingReached Int Corps 12
redshift The Intelligence Cell 4762
Mr Happy Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0