MH17: Russia liable for downing airliner over Ukraine

D

Deleted 154930

Far from it. Just questioning your statements that you then try to wriggle out of. Don’t make the statements, don’t get questioned on them.

Nobody is obsessed by ‘Russians under the bed’. You’re (note spelling) upset about people querying what you post. As explained to you previously, new site user, makes a number of pro Putin statements, uses a name from a film/book about an attempt to overthrow the US govt etc. The fact is, you get all ‘huffy’ about it.....
I have never wriggled out of anything in my life, your line of questioning was answered: Saddam/Baath Party.

On the huffy, it was one night and it was irritating, but now its not more than an itch, so you can believe whatever you like. I know I'm not Russian, I do have some probs with grammar, but don't try and use it to garner sympathy and the moderators probably know I aint a russkie either. Which makes all the desperate attempts to link me to Russia frankly ridiculous. I chose the name on a whim.

Pro Putin statements, if you can't read my disagreement with his policies then you weren't reading hard enough.

Like I said Franco and Putin have more in common, if you were doing a dictator top trumps. Franco was just as unsavoury as Mussolini, probably more so.

We are in agreement you know, people are desperate to pick fights with me, not for what I say, but because there obsessed with Russians under the bed, i have chosen to embrace the word, but it can get tedious :(
If you will accept that Putin is, in all respects, a thoroughly unsavoury fascist dictator in the Franco/Mussolini mould, then I won't disagree with you.
I would then question your motives and possibly sanity, in trusting any of the agitprop theatre that comes out of Russia or the Kremlin mouthpieces on here.

It's crap.
All of it.

D

Deleted 154930

If you will accept that Putin is, in all respects, a thoroughly unsavoury fascist dictator in the Franco/Mussolini mould, then I won't disagree with you.
I would then question your motives and possibly sanity, in trusting any of the agitprop theatre that comes out of Russia or the Kremlin mouthpieces on here.

It's crap.
All of it.
I can agree Putin is an old fashioned strongman/windbag/demagogue, fascist is giving him more credence than he deserves, in my humble opinion.

My motives and sanity are my own, as I form my own opinions from my own life experiences and what I read.. If some piece of agitprop follows my thoughts, then why would I not recognise it as such. Its a forum, not the united nations. Most of the agitprop, I agree is either exaggeration, misrepresentation, or simply a clever fabrication.

My earlier postings on the thread, were about why it works on the General Public, its not because its that clever, its because people don't believe a word there told, that isn't a secret motive, its simply the subjective facts as I see them.

I can agree Putin is an old fashioned strongman/windbag/demagogue, fascist is giving him more credence than he deserves, in my humble opinion.

My motives and sanity are my own, as I form my own opinions from my own life experiences and what I read.. If some piece of agitprop follows my thoughts, then why would I not recognise it as such. Its a forum, not the united nations. Most of the agitprop, I agree is either exaggeration, misrepresentation, or simply a clever fabrication.

My earlier postings on the thread, were about why it works on the General Public, its not because its that clever, its because people don't believe a word there told, that isn't a secret motive, its simply the subjective facts as I see them.
No. You don't get off that easy.

I have offered that Putin is AT LEAST as fascist as Franco, and in fact, considerably more successful. He has expanded his national borders by force, and stolen an obscene amount of money. The war crimes, murders and mass graves are just natural behaviour.

You back pedal, with some mealy mouthed nonsense about 'strongman,"etc
Now, either 1) you do not consider that Putin's career does not in every respect follow the fascist dictators playbook -in which case you are an idiot.
Or 2) you actually approve of the authoritarian "strongman". Since that would imply that you are a sympathiser of fascist dictators, you are possibly an idiot as well as a fascist.

"Subjective facts" my arrse.
Facts are facts. If you think they are subjective,then you have bought into the Russian narrative where all facts are negotiable so long as they serve the interests of Russia, or Putin.

They aren't "clever fabrications". They are crude and obvious lies,and you need to be deeply stupid to entertain it for a moment- or wilfully stupid, and choose to believe it, because it feeds your own narrative. As you say, apparently not noticing just how utterly stupid it is:
"If some piece of agitprop follows my thoughts,then why would I not recognise it as such?"
Why indeed? Because you choose not to.

You KNOW it is agitprop. So you KNOW it is false. But it feeds your preconceptions, so suddenly it's credible?
Just how thick are you?
Can't you see that the agitprop is aimed AT your preconceptions? It's designed to feed them?

Now, you may be British as you claim.

Considering the recklessly murderous activity of Russia committed on British soil, then that makes you at best a fool, and at worst a quisling.

If you are a Russian with marginally better English than the other scum on here, then you are just another propagandist for a fascist dictator.

Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.

D

Deleted 154930

No. You don't get off that easy.

I have offered that Putin is AT LEAST as fascist as Franco, and in fact, considerably more successful. He has expanded his national borders by force, and stolen an obscene amount of money. The war crimes, murders and mass graves are just natural behaviour.

You back pedal, with some mealy mouthed nonsense about 'strongman,"etc
Now, either 1) you do not consider that Putin's career does not in every respect follow the fascist dictators playbook -in which case you are an idiot.
Or 2) you actually approve of the authoritarian "strongman". Since that would imply that you are a sympathiser of fascist dictators, you are possibly an idiot as well as a fascist.

"Subjective facts" my arrse.
Facts are facts. If you think they are subjective,then you have bought into the Russian narrative where all facts are negotiable so long as they serve the interests of Russia, or Putin.

They aren't "clever fabrications". They are crude and obvious lies,and you need to be deeply stupid to entertain it for a moment- or wilfully stupid, and choose to believe it, because it feeds your own narrative. As you say, apparently not noticing just how utterly stupid it is:
"If some piece of agitprop follows my thoughts,then why would I not recognise it as such?"
Why indeed? Because you choose not to.

You KNOW it is agitprop. So you KNOW it is false. But it feeds your preconceptions, so suddenly it's credible?
Just how thick are you?
Can't you see that the agitprop is aimed AT your preconceptions? It's designed to feed them?

Now, you may be British as you claim.

Considering the recklessly murderous activity of Russia committed on British soil, then that makes you at best a fool, and at worst a quisling.

If you are a Russian with marginally better English than the other scum on here, then you are just another propagandist for a fascist dictator.

Either way, you should be ashamed of yourself.
If those are the two options you give me then 1, he does follow the playbook.
My preconceptions is my government lies to me, so yes, they can make there case. But doesn't automatically mean I agree with what they say. You rate me a quisling, which is a strong word, without any understanding what that means. Would I defend my country against Putin, YES, so your equivalence sinks without trace.

I have never wriggled out of anything in my life, your line of questioning was answered: Saddam/Baath Party.
Far from it. I asked you when the U.K. govt called them ‘nasty words’ (which is the beginning of this argument) like Junta and Nazi? They haven’t.
On the huffy, it was one night and it was irritating, but now its not more than an itch, so you can believe whatever you like. I know I'm not Russian, I do have some probs with grammar, but don't try and use it to garner sympathy and the moderators probably know I aint a russkie either. Which makes all the desperate attempts to link me to Russia frankly ridiculous. I chose the name on a whim.
If you say so
Pro Putin statements, if you can't read my disagreement with his policies then you weren't reading hard enough.
Originally you pushed a lot of pro Putin statements. There’s been a few against and as I said I noted you’re afraid of Putin going

Ask weed-heads to use the higher standarts and to make something that looks like a real investigation.
Come on YarS, you’re better than that. Actually, on thing about it you’re not. Raped anymore Chechens recently?

If those are the two options you give me then 1, he does follow the playbook.
My preconceptions is my government lies to me, so yes, they can make there case. But doesn't automatically mean I agree with what they say. You rate me a quisling, which is a strong word, without any understanding what that means. Would I defend my country against Putin, YES, so your equivalence sinks without trace.
Err... You start off with a false equivalence yourself.
Your preconceptions is that your (presumably) UK government lies to you.

Interesting. So you are holding the UK to a standard that you find acceptable in Russia, and whose tailored agitprop you accept in the presumption that because it is not what the UK says, it might be the truth?
This would be one of those"subjective" truths, that serve Russia?

Give your head a wobble.

If you aren't a Putinist fanboi who gets a stiff tummy finger over an unaccountable strongman bullying his neighbours, then you may not be a quisling.

You are at best a useful idiot.

And I would question the "useful".

D

Deleted 154930

Err... You start off with a false equivalence yourself.
Your preconceptions is that your (presumably) UK government lies to you.

Interesting. So you are holding the UK to a standard that you find acceptable in Russia, and whose tailored agitprop you accept in the presumption that because it is not what the UK says, it might be the truth?
This would be one of those"subjective" truths, that serve Russia?

Give your head a wobble.

If you aren't a Putinist fanboi who gets a stiff tummy finger over an unaccountable strongman bullying his neighbours, then you may not be a quisling.

You are at best a useful idiot.

And I would question the "useful".
You asked, I answered and no apology for the Quisling comment, you lose any respect I had for your arguments and that is the end of the discussion.

D

Deleted 154930

Far from it. I asked you when the U.K. govt called them ‘nasty words’ (which is the beginning of this argument) like Junta and Nazi? They haven’t.

If you say so

Originally you pushed a lot of pro Putin statements. There’s been a few against and as I said I noted you’re afraid of Putin going
For the sake of your mental health, stop digging.. If I make a statement which isn't slagging off Putin throughout, then you detect some pro, I can't help your madness and will say whatever I like and you will have to lump it.

You asked, I answered and no apology for the Quisling comment, you lose any respect I had for your arguments and that is the end of the discussion.
You failed to answer my question.
What are you?
Fool?
Russia groupie?
Quisling?

I call KGB Liar a liar and it seems to offend him, despite his proven dishonesty.
I call YarS a spiteful xenophobic bigot- and he is.
So why are you so precious?

I haven't lost my respect for you.
You hadn't earned any by the time you threw away the opportunity.

D

Deleted 154930

You failed to answer my question.
What are you?
Fool?
Russia groupie?
Quisling?

I call KGB Liar a liar and it seems to offend him, despite his proven dishonesty.
I call YarS a spiteful xenophobic bigot- and he is.
So why are you so precious?

I haven't lost my respect for you.
You hadn't earned any by the time you threw away the opportunity.
I am a person who feels sorry for you.

Muscovite sock-puppets trying to be clever - how totally transparent. I wonder how much the whole troll assault is costing the Kremlin? It's mainly a wasted effort on ARRSE, but there's unfortunately a lot of very ignorant people out there.

Last edited:
For the sake of your mental health, stop digging.. If I make a statement which isn't slagging off Putin throughout, then you detect some pro, I can't help your madness and will say whatever I like and you will have to lump it.
You sound upset. Do you need a tissue? (to go along with the tissue of lies and half truths you have posted).

D

Deleted 154930

You sound upset. Do you need a tissue? (to go along with the tissue of lies and half truths you have posted).
No thanks, but you can use your tissues for your hoop, as you are still flapping about after been made a fool of over Saddam/Baath Party.

By the way, apologies to anyone with regards the topic.... I have tried to be respectful, but its been simply hijacked by a group of people, who want to put everyone through a loyalty test, despite most of the country in the real world thinking you and your mates are paranoid loons.

I hope the Russian Operator and his C.O are eventually charged and convicted for the manslaughter and sorry for you loss.

I am a person who feels sorry for you.
Don''t bother.
Save your pity for the dead.
You know, the ones that your Russian heroes are littering the world with.
You still haven't answered.
What are you?
Fool, fellow traveller or collaborator?

No thanks, but you can use your tissues for your hoop, as you are still flapping about after been made a fool of over Saddam/Baath Party.

By the way, apologies to anyone with regards the topic.... I have tried to be respectful, but its been simply hijacked by a group of people, who want to put everyone through a loyalty test, despite most of the country in the real world thinking you and your mates are paranoid loons.

I hope the Russian Operator and his C.O are eventually charged and convicted for the manslaughter and sorry for you loss.
You haven't been respectful.

The only conspiracy minded loons are those who think it possible that Russia didn't do it, because their own government tells lies...

Yeah, that makes so much sense.

You have been utterly disrespectful to those murdered by Russia.
So you can add hypocrisy to the rest of your evasive sins.

I knew you lived in rather a deluded one sided world. But to admit it is a breakthrough
This ‘real world’ being the one where you believe Putin’s agitprop and think your own govt lie?
As likely as you telling the truth and answering a straightforward question.

D

Deleted 154930

The respect was the victims of MH-17 and only them and there families.
Not the McCarthyite double team, good luck with your loyalty tests in a free country :)