MGF for sale.

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Artemis1, Jun 26, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I'm selling my MGF, 56k miles, 2001, Y reg, half leather interior, hardtop included, T&T, £1550. PM me if interested!

Attached Files:

2. How much for that red Golf?

• Like Like x 1
  3. It was next doors and he's scrapped it for s new polo!

4. slightly random i know, but i don't suppose you happen to know what the PCD of the wheels is?

5. PCD - 98.5mm

No wonder it's being sold. They're shite cars

6. What's up wi' it?

7. It's an MGF

8. Smudge, do you reckon a Cold War Warrior could pull
    in it?

Got me steel helmet on!

9. i make that just a shade over 3&3/4 inch? on a four stud. Same as Triumph Herald. Hmmm

to the OP, Are those alloys 15"?

and yes, having driven one from Bath to Newvastle for a mate as a favour, i would agree, not a nice vehicle

10. you could pull your pud in it. so long as you don't mind looking like Peter Stringfellows hairdresser

11. Yes mate, 15"s. I've spent the past couple of months driving Yorks-Wilts & back each weekend, and although a bit noisy at motorway speeds the hard top cuts that all out. It's a bit firm but tiz after all an open top summer go-cart!

12. Dear me, you forgot to black nasty the rear number plate.

13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

It is a tarts car so I shall ask Posh Bird if she fancies a tarts car. I doubt it because Posh Bird is ******* nails and she drives it like she means it. But I shall ask.

Are you flogging the red Golf in the background?

14. Sorry the golf belonged to next door and he recently scrapped it!

15. Golly, I'm selling an MGF too!!

If you look on BFGBay or Ufish4.co.uk you will find it and perhaps you could make me an offer :)