MGF for sale.

slightly random i know, but i don't suppose you happen to know what the PCD of the wheels is?

What's up wi' it?

PCD - 98.5mm

No wonder it's being sold. They're shite cars
i make that just a shade over 3&3/4 inch? on a four stud. Same as Triumph Herald. Hmmm

to the OP, Are those alloys 15"?

and yes, having driven one from Bath to Newvastle for a mate as a favour, i would agree, not a nice vehicle

Smudge, do you reckon a Cold War Warrior could pull
in it?

Got me steel helmet on!
you could pull your pud in it. so long as you don't mind looking like Peter Stringfellows hairdresser

i make that just a shade over 3&3/4 inch? on a four stud. Same as Triumph Herald. Hmmm

to the OP, Are those alloys 15"?

and yes, having driven one from Bath to Newvastle for a mate as a favour, i would agree, not a nice vehicle
Yes mate, 15"s. I've spent the past couple of months driving Yorks-Wilts & back each weekend, and although a bit noisy at motorway speeds the hard top cuts that all out. It's a bit firm but tiz after all an open top summer go-cart!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi I'm selling my MGF, 56k miles, 2001, Y reg, half leather interior, hardtop included, T&T, £1550. PM me if interested!
It is a tarts car so I shall ask Posh Bird if she fancies a tarts car. I doubt it because Posh Bird is ******* nails and she drives it like she means it. But I shall ask.

Are you flogging the red Golf in the background?

Dear me, you forgot to black nasty the rear number plate.
Just noticed that too.Did a quick check on it and it says it's not insured! ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Classified Ads 0
Mighty_doh_nut The NAAFI Bar 217
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 2