MGC Chatbox Evo

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Emsav, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This suddenly appears when the “Forum” tab is clicked. How it works, God only knows as the following message appears if I try to use it!!

"; echo "
    Action :: " . $action; echo "
    SQL :: " . $sql; echo "
    REQUEST_URI :: " . $request ; echo "
    ".$new_url; echo ""; die; } // Do logging ? if ($do_logs) { // Codes # forum = 1 # thread = 2 # post = 3 # user = 4 # index = 5 # script error = 0 # Original data missing = 10 # Unknown link type, talk to Jerry = 20 $sql = " INSERT INTO {$tableprefix}404_actions ( time, incomming, outgoing, action ) VALUES ( " . time() . ", '" . $request . "', '" . $new_url . "', '" . $action_code . "' ) "; mysql_query($sql); } @mysql_close($link); // Do the new redirect if ($do_404) { echo $new_url; ?>

Anybody care to comment?

2. Glad I'm not the only poor sod that's confused over it.

Oh well back to the Caffery's...

3. Integrated Chat-boxes are not the way forward. A separate chat thingy that can only be seen if you specifically click on the chat tab is the best thing.

I really don't think everyone wants to watch me in Chat, trying to get Poppy to accept my marriage proposals...

4. It would give me hope as a wart infested troll looking dwarf and a chance of success!

5. Most of chat have had to reject his advances at some stage.

6. When will you be getting back to me with your answer, sweet cheeks?

7. No means no old chap, just like they taught you at the court ordered counselling sessions.