MG 34 and MG 42 Available

Just came available--in US only! BRRRRRRRRRP! ;-)
FB_IMG_1555955348154-281x375.jpg

Last edited:

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Photo isn't that large but are those not both 42's?

Photo isn't that large but are those not both 42's?
Nope. The one at the back has the round barrel shroud with lots of perforations indicative of the MG34.

They're available as semi-autos here. Mind you the mere suggestion of a semi-auto belt fed weapon is absurd.
But I'd still like one and it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, although ammo costs would be a bit eye watering.
Now, where's my green card?

MG 34 is a post-dealer sample. MG 42 is on a Form 4 for anyone with the $! Still waiting on prices.

They're available as semi-autos here. Mind you the mere suggestion of a semi-auto belt fed weapon is absurd.
But I'd still like one and it wouldn't cost an arm and a leg, although ammo costs would be a bit eye watering.
Now, where's my green card?
Had these out and about for a while, I might consider one if someone made a binary trigger for them ............. but to be honest even with one of those, a belt fed 'carbine'.......... really doesn't do it for me.

If you mean "as you look at the photograph" the one on the left is Hitler's buzzsaw and the one on the right is the -34.

Alternatively, in front: MG-42. To the rear, MG-34.

Edited to add: I've enlarged it a bit and put some labels on for those with geriatric eyesight:-

22-04-2019 19-33-21.jpg

If you mean "as you look at the photograph" the one on the left is Hitler's buzzsaw and the one on the right is the -34.

Alternatively, in front: MG-42. To the rear, MG-34.
I defer to your greater precision sir.

You lot are spoilt rotten
Oh yes!

Though there are factions nibbling away at it. Even Texas is changing quite rapidly with the influx of Kalifornians, many of the newcomers still do not know what a firearm looks like and are actively against them. The Texas State Rifle Association would tell you that gun ranges and club's are closing down. The main factor in that though is that what were once out of town ranges are being encroached upon by the urban sprawl expanding further out. Then the nice people who move in to new suburbia are complaining about the noise from the pesky gun range and soon after the ranges receive demands from officialdom to upgrade safety and noise provision which proves to be cost prohibitive, then the range closes.

Oh yes!

Though there are factions nibbling away at it. Even Texas is changing quite rapidly with the influx of Kalifornians, many of the newcomers still do not know what a firearm looks like and are actively against them. The Texas State Rifle Association would tell you that gun ranges and club's are closing down. The main factor in that though is that what were once out of town ranges are being encroached upon by the urban sprawl expanding further out. Then the nice people who move in to new suburbia are complaining about the noise from the pesky gun range and soon after the ranges receive demands from officialdom to upgrade safety and noise provision which proves to be cost prohibitive, then the range closes.
And the hatred and contempt just grow.