MFO Drama

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Good CO, Jan 9, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I've just got some MFO delivered with a chit from the contractor admitting that they've bust open 2 boxes.  I've kit missing.  MFO storeman says claim on my kit insurance.  Mmmm..  There must be some way of blaming the company.  Any experience?
  2. You should have had to sign a contract with the removal service before they took your boxes away.  I believe the claim procedures are contained within that contract.  Best thing would be to read through them.  I'm not sure if the Army's movement of MFO boxes is alway's done by the same company so each one is probably slightly different.
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Good point; I did sign the standard A4 book thing, but obviously didn't read it or keep a copy!  Next stop QM I think.
  4. Well
    Did you get it resolved?
  5. Do you do a search for the oldest threads ever?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. No
    I read it in 2002 and got impatient waiting for the story to unfold
    • Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Is your surname Chilcott by any chance?
    • Funny Funny x 12
    • Like Like x 3
  8. The suspense...
    • Like Like x 1
  9. He'll tell you in 14 years.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. So Stacker, this kit that you "Found" at the back of the stores, any good Gucci bits in there by any chance?
  11. Everything I "find" is gucci and used by the SAS/PARAS/COMMANDO'S (according to the Ebay page)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. Daughter no.2 just asked dad if I could help her move from RAF base (Training ) to RAF base ( Operational Sqn).

I am thinking WTF, you are single, everything you need should be man , or in todays military, woman portable.

But no.
    Todays service persons need a ******* refrigerator and cooking pots and tools because they don't like outside catering.
  13. I always keep my man portable inflatable 50" tv ready.
    • Funny Funny x 1

14. Don't you enjoy the anticip...
    • Funny Funny x 2