MFM Fibre Connectors

Long shot.

I need to get hold of some lengths of fibre with keyed MFM connectors. Does anyone know of a company that could get the work done for me?
50/125. LSZH.

TIA.

QM's dept?

No mate, I haven't. I'm on a short timeline too.

PS

What sort of tool question is is work related, MiracleBill? Cos I'm going round putting Milspec fibres in at the weekends...

No mate, I haven't. I'm on a short timeline too.

PS

What sort of tool question is is work related, MiracleBill? Cos I'm going round putting Milspec fibres in at the weekends...
The tool question was to get a better understanding of what you need. I have a couple of ISO's of shite that I would have been willing to dig through.

I need specific length with different keyways and different presentation on the other end, plus they need to be LSZH and 50/125, so although I appreciate your offer, the chances of having them would be low.

Face it, asking if it was works elated was pretty bone :)

Various. Some MFM (A), some (B) and some (E). Some LC other end and some ST.

Just some fibre connections. Nothing special, but the designer of the install wanted to avoid any chance of the links being patched wrongly so they've specified keywayed connectors.

I take it you can't bodge with barrel connectors?
That would sort of negate the whole point of keywayed connectors. We need a single length of contiguous fibre from the input panel to the kit.

I might have a source now. If I don't, we'll have to look at an alternate method of assuring that the fibres can't be accidentally patched to the wrong input feed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bombdr2494 Jobs (Discussion) 0
P Jobs (Discussion) 0
58_Pattern The NAAFI Bar 33