Mexican Drug-runners Torture and Decapitate Blogger

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PoisonDwarf, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Completely insane - Mexican drug runners torture and decapitate blogger

ARRSE moderators have it lucky!

2. Any of the usual pictures?

ETA: OK, found them, not as gory as the usual stuff.

3. What is it with these central American nutters, is it something to do with their heritage?
    I know that the Spaniards found them carrying out some pretty barbaric, bloodthirsty religious ceremonies, cutting out hearts & other mutilations but in nearly 500 years they dont seem to have lost this bloodlust!!

4. Some authorities reckon it's got worse by a long way in the last 10 years - that, apparently, is when a lot of ex-KGB Russkies moved in. The old Mexican drug lords used to be seen wearing all their costume jewellery, gold medallions, etc, in public in high-class restaurants and bars; but the Russkies who took over keep low profiles and operate in a more thorough and "permanent" way.

5. They're not nutters. Just a little bit kinky.

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

That Facebook's a killer innit?...

7. The old rituals persist. Just regular chopping all the arms, legs and heads off is a bit passé now. Skinning people first and then chopping them up is the current hot cartel fashion.

8. Is that what you do on your hollibobs then?

Come along dear, let's go and see the people skinners of Mexico!

9. The thing is, I can picture a slightly vacant, self-consciously 'non-package' tour group sitting at a café while cartels and police brass each other up from either end of the square. As ricochets smash the little table flower-vases and the concussions from grenade blasts make the coffee slop into their saucers, a woman in a wide-brimmed hat coos appreciatively.

"Oh, darling, it's so authentic!"

10. Hi I’m ‘Rascatripas’ and this happened to me because I didn’t understand I shouldn’t post things on social networks."

A bit harsh, couldn't they have just unfriended him?

11. My name is K*v Hugh*s and all Mexican drug dealers are complete *****, especially the really hard ones.

12. Sooner or later they're going to mistakenly flay a rich, white American tourist and then all hell will break loose.

Until that interesting day it is my belief that Mexican drug cartels are overcompensating for the small size of their manhoods and inability to satisfy women.

My name is Tony Blair by the way...

13. They still need to catch up with the Chinese of 1920/30. One warlord would swan about in his armoured train, and when someone pissed him off he'd tie them to a plank and feed them feet first into the firebox of the engine.

14. What, for killing a blogger? Anyone who reduces the world's blogger plague is performing a public service. The torture is merely an admirable refinement.

15. Ivan certainly doesn't **** about, that's for sure.