Metrosexual men happy with bouquets

Belfast Telegraph, today

"The metrosexual man has reached Belfast.

Until now, the bouquet was the preserve of the mother, the prom queen and the Oscar-winning starlet.

But fathers in Northern Ireland are looking forward to receiving floral tributes this Sunday, a survey from Interflora claims.

The company's latest poll has revealed that some 70% of Belfast dads would be delighted to receive flowers on Father's Day."

If the bat dares, she'll get a garden spade around the ears. Just a warning.

MDN wanted to get his dad a pressie for Fathers Day, his mum told him he looked just like his dad...

She just couldnt make her mind up which one.

ter-bum-tis :D

for my fathers day i want a Fûck-a-Gram with an 18yo fit totty , not a bunch from Interflora ! :D

Metrosexual: a portmanteau combining "metropolitan" and "sexual", referring to an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines (loaded, FHM etc).

Judging by the amount of religiously/terrorist- sanctioned gay-bashing that goes on in NI, the population over there could do with a bit more metrosexuality.

so metrosexual is a straight bloke who likes to act like a puff. ooooooooook

Well, sort of, except having sex with other blokes (pretty important when it comes to acting like a puff) generally doesn't float the boat of most stright blokes. Besides, labelling people according to sexual stereotypes is a bit of a non-starter. There are plenty of puffs who look straighter than many straight blokes, especially in the Army.

"There are plenty of puffs who look straighter than many straight blokes, especially in the Army. "

Yes Booty and you should know.
john
Booty Booty can't catch me. Oh OOH fast arn't you.

If my trout gives me flowers for fathers day, since the sprog is only 1, I will eat them, sh it on the rug, tell her she has an hour to clean up the mess and head to the bar.

Booty said:
Metrosexual: a portmanteau combining "metropolitan" and "sexual", referring to an urban male of any sexual orientation who has a strong aesthetic sense and spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle. He is the fashion-conscious target audience of men's magazines (loaded, FHM etc).

Judging by the amount of religiously/terrorist- sanctioned gay-bashing that goes on in NI, the population over there could do with a bit more metrosexuality.
BS It's just another attempt to make homosexual males seem mainstream

Biscuits_AB said:
Some of the Geordies on this site thought it was a sex shop in Gateshead.
It may be