Metric Internal Doors

muscat_diver

War Hero
If you buy a good quality handheld metal/pipe/wire detectors you can save yourself the cost of having someone do it - but thats me, I'm so tight I squeek when I walk.
Agreed mate, but if I scan it and miss a nail i will be paying for new blades on his machine, whereas if he misses a nail its on his dime. Will let you know how this plan goes...

Howdens delivered Kitchen, Utility and Butlers Pantry components today so the lads will be busy next couple of days. Missus went for Miami White Quartz worktops which are out sourced to a separate firm to fit. Cheers

Agreed mate, but if I scan it and miss a nail i will be paying for new blades on his machine, whereas if he misses a nail its on his dime. Will let you know how this plan goes...

Howdens delivered Kitchen, Utility and Butlers Pantry components today so the lads will be busy next couple of days. Missus went for Miami White Quartz worktops which are out sourced to a separate firm to fit. Cheers

Yeah, I suppose you have a point with the blades.

I like quartz work tops.

We are in the vinegar strokes of getting our piece of land signed over which will happen as soon as the site developer has the road and utilities in place. I'm interviewing builders at the moment as the bank will not let me build the place as I have not built one previously - doesn't matter how many house I have fixed up and sold. To fix that problem for the future I am almost finished doing the undergraduate certificate in construction management and being involved in this build counts too.

This is the place I am going to have built for sale.

muscat_diver

War Hero
Yeah, I suppose you have a point with the blades.

I like quartz work tops.

We are in the vinegar strokes of getting our piece of land signed over which will happen as soon as the site developer has the road and utilities in place. I'm interviewing builders at the moment as the bank will not let me build the place as I have not built one previously - doesn't matter how many house I have fixed up and sold. To fix that problem for the future I am almost finished doing the undergraduate certificate in construction management and being involved in this build counts too.

This is the place I am going to have built for sale.

I like the single floor layout and would be interested in seeing the plan view. A frustrating problem with the bank not trusting your competence and track record but as you say you have the solution for the future.

I like the single floor layout and would be interested in seeing the plan view. A frustrating problem with the bank not trusting your competence and track record but as you say you have the solution for the future.

Roll down the page and there is a reasonable'ish plan view.

Latest Threads