• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Meths ...

An obviously homeless person went into a chemist and asked for a bottle of metholated spirts.

"I'm very sorry" says the assistant "I cannot sell that to you as I believe you will drink it"

"No, no, not at all" says the vagrant "I use it to fuel my primus stove so I can cook and eat"

"Oh ... Very well then, I suppose it's ok" the assitant hands over the meths to the chap.

He picks it up and says "oo, have you got a cold one?"

T

Taffd

An obviously homeless person went into a chemist and asked for a bottle of metholated spirts.

"I'm very sorry" says the assistant "I cannot sell that to you as I believe you will drink it"

"No, no, not at all" says the vagrant "I use it to fuel my primus stove so I can cook and eat"

"Oh ... Very well then, I suppose it's ok" the assitant hands over the meths to the chap.

He picks it up and says "oo, have you got a cold one?"
Why, does cold meths burn better?

Latest Threads