Meth addiction

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by exile1, Nov 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just a heads up for those who are interested in drug taking [both professionally and imbibing - there does seem an awful lot of arrsers who are interested in the subject], the new TV channel PBS on Sky 166 has a documentary on the subject on Wednesday evening.

2. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Supposedly harder to get of the meth than Heroin

3. Methamphetamine or methadone ?

4. Stab in the dark I'd guess methamphetamine

5. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Show off

Remember the good old days when it was methylated spirits?

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not a bad tipple but not good in large quantities. Shame they stopped us using those burners for sterilising things.

7. Attached Files:

• meth.jpg
      meth.jpg
      File size:
      48.6 KB
      Views:
  8. It's also on Virgin Media. Some scary pics out there showing addicts after a few years of abuse on it. Should have a UK Vs USA skag off to see who's got the grottisest looking smackheids

• Like Like x 1
  9. You don't often hear about meth here, but it's a huge problem in the US. A really, really nasty drug.

10. It's on the increase here.

11. It's a miracle drug, what else could produce a skinny Septic Hells Angel that's more than 25 years old?

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well we never had crack over here until the late 80's and that came over from the US like all stupid fads thats imported from there we will follow suit with it sadly.

13. I was reading a report on crack in the UK a while back, seems it had far less damaging effects on Brits than Black Americans, they put it down to cultural differences.

14. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Hoorah! That'll show those foreign Johnnies - our junky scum are better than theirs :)

• Like Like x 5
  15. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Britney Spears used to take it and it never did her any harm.