Meteors and Asteroids, what to do.

Aye... It's about as good as any other advice.

Kinda like the tip I was given about being caught in an avalanche, the instructor asked if anyone knew what to do in the event of said and got a number of answers, about diagonal skiing and lying limply on your back and such. To which he nodded and said "if you like, can't do ay harm" etc.) his own advice/instruction was to shrug and say "awww shit!". As effective as any other action allegedly.

Aye... It's about as good as any other advice.

Kinda like the tip I was given about being caught in an avalanche, the instructor asked if anyone knew what to do in the event of said and got a number of answers, about diagonal skiing and lying limply on your back and such. To which he nodded and said "if you like, can't do ay harm" etc.) his own advice/instruction was to shrug and say "awww shit!". As effective as any other action allegedly.
Personally, I adopt the Nuclear IA drill in all such eventualities.

View attachment 115665

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

There's **** all we can do so the drill apparently is do fuckall! it's therefore very similar to the old nuclear futility drill.

People doing fuckall yesterday:

Me, I'm sick of all the "justify NASA's & ESA's outrageous budgets" stuff flooding the telly at present, I have a secret weapon though, my telly has an off switch!

Latest Threads