Meteors and Asteroids, what to do.

I know what I will do..... sleep easy in my bed tonight!

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
As the ffrench say....canard.

Aye... It's about as good as any other advice.

Kinda like the tip I was given about being caught in an avalanche, the instructor asked if anyone knew what to do in the event of said and got a number of answers, about diagonal skiing and lying limply on your back and such. To which he nodded and said "if you like, can't do ay harm" etc.) his own advice/instruction was to shrug and say "awww shit!". As effective as any other action allegedly.

I cant help but feel that somehow things would be different if the Sea Harrier and SLR were still in service...

...........Wight, Dover, Thames, wind easterly force 5 to 6, visibility good, meteor showers in past hour........................

Aye... It's about as good as any other advice.

Kinda like the tip I was given about being caught in an avalanche, the instructor asked if anyone knew what to do in the event of said and got a number of answers, about diagonal skiing and lying limply on your back and such. To which he nodded and said "if you like, can't do ay harm" etc.) his own advice/instruction was to shrug and say "awww shit!". As effective as any other action allegedly.
Personally, I adopt the Nuclear IA drill in all such eventualities.

View attachment 115665

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Of course those who can pass their BFT should bend over and kiss their ass goodbye. I'll have to get someone else to do it for me, evey cloud....

There's **** all we can do so the drill apparently is do fuckall! it's therefore very similar to the old nuclear futility drill.

People doing fuckall yesterday:

Me, I'm sick of all the "justify NASA's & ESA's outrageous budgets" stuff flooding the telly at present, I have a secret weapon though, my telly has an off switch!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jack Ingough The Intelligence Cell 47
Jumping Jack The Intelligence Cell 87
VerminWA The NAAFI Bar 2