metalwork in lower limbs.

Hi everyone.
Just wondering if there is any serving soldiers who have any metalwork in the legs and what happened with the medical side of recruitment . Thanks

P

PrinceAlbert

I had my right hip pinned when I was younger. Didn't stop me joining........but I'm awesome.

WHY DONT YOU **** OFF TO YOUR ******* RECRUITER OR I WILL RAPE YOU SI HARD YOUR METAL WILL WARP LIKE A SHEET OF TINFOIL IN A LIGHTER FLAME I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU TRY TO DO ID I SEE YOU ILL ND INTO YOUR FACE

all the best

Tango lima
Have you ever sought help for your Tourette's? I also think you fury makes your typing poor, thus detracting some of the vehemence.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

WHY DONT YOU **** OFF TO YOUR ******* RECRUITER OR I WILL RAPE YOU SI HARD YOUR METAL WILL WARP LIKE A SHEET OF TINFOIL IN A LIGHTER FLAME I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU TRY TO DO ID I SEE YOU ILL ND INTO YOUR FACE

all the best

Tango lima

some sad people on this site it's embarrassing .

How many more times are you going to rephrase the same question?

The answer is simple: Providing you can meet the medical standards of the British Army then there is no reason why you will not be accepted. There are servicemen and women across the world with more metal in them than a small family car serving their various countries without a problem. Do you think you are some kind of special case?

You will throw all the sat nav's out with your magnetic like qualitys.
And therefore be a liability to all your future non-mates.
Good luck in the chosen job.
P.s. have you tried the bladerunners as sported in 2012 Olympics?.

How many more times are you going to rephrase the same question?

The answer is simple: Providing you can meet the medical standards of the British Army then there is no reason why you will not be accepted. There are servicemen and women across the world with more metal in them than a small family car serving their various countries without a problem. Do you think you are some kind of special case?
Just worried that's all and really want to get through. As for my posts being boring.. I'm posting in a forum called regular soldier recruitment. I'm guessing this is where people who havnt got a clue are going to come to ask all the questions that might piss all you more experienced people off but at the end of the day it's for all recruitment questions isn't it? As for speaking to my recruiter, they won't answer medical questions .

Latest Threads