Metalsmiths Qualifications

Discussion in 'REME' started by SuperWhiteArmy, Oct 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. What civvy quals do metalsmiths obtain through their Class 1 and other trade courses. Is there a TIG qualification you can obtain?
  2. I got C&G part 3 in welding, sheetmetalwork and some other stuff. No specific TIG qual, but you do TIG welding so the C&G should be enough.

    Link to official site :
    (quite difficult to find - I typed REME Metalsmith into Google and this is the first link....)
  3. You also get a masters degree in BBQ making!!