Met poster girl, a nasty little racist?

I had a Mamiya C330 which produced 6x6 negatives. I got rid of it mainly due to the logistics of processing but I enjoyed using it. Digital is just so good now though composition is still the key.
I've got a Mamiya 645 and have just acquired some lenses for it. It is CAF to use; I enjoy doing my own processing but use a scanner rather than an enlarged these days. But you're absolutely right - it's not the technology, it's the artistry.

I had an Iranian friend - a young woman, very proud of Iranian culture and scathing about Arab culture.
She considered herself Aryan. I considered her gorgeous.
Another friend became atheist and considers the Mullahs to be the root of almost all evil. However, she recognizes that Islam does have a place in Iranian society.
Just to add.
Whilst in Bahrain late sixties we would often see the odd car with the most amazingly gorgeous women, who we were told by our seniors were " white persians" and to stay well away.
We first noticed them because the Bahrain women couldn't drive and back then they wore yashmaks.

Let’s not mention the sainted Owen Jones flouncing off Sky news paper review getting Mark Longhursy sacked and J H-B trying not to laugh but you could see her chesticles moving vigoursly.
but he was attacked with military precision. From behind

You are right, let's not mention them, also let's not mention the murders at the Orlando gay night club, or the regular attacks on the gay community throughout western Europe by followers of a certain peaceful religion.

The left and the gay community are willing to forget and change the subject because they don't want to be "islamophobic" and also it will cost votes.

You can't have your queers and your koran.

No murders on man love Thursday

Oh look. Yet another lefty poster boy/girl (other sexual identifiers available) turns out to be a wrong un!
I watched the Daily Fail footage of her supposedly 'heroically'confronting a group of anti-vaxxers. And how I laughed and laughed at it.
There she was, supposedly confronted by a violent mob, and she was standing her ground, and helping to hold the thin blue line.
Utter b0ll0cks. She was like the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights.
I've seen female prison officers with more balls that this so-called heroine of the Met.
If I was a female officer, I'd be embarassed by her.
Rant over.

Just to add.
Whilst in Bahrain late sixties we would often see the odd car with the most amazingly gorgeous women, who we were told by our seniors were " white persians" and to stay well away.
We first noticed them because the Bahrain women couldn't drive and back then they wore yashmaks.

1630194228722.png

RNR Stoker

Clanker
I'm pretty sure that someone has tipped off the Mail. Very possibly someone whom she has upset. The Mail wouldn't have discovered it through a self-generated, targeted investigation. Not for someone so low profile. The Met certainly did not discover anything and I suspect that their hand has been forced because of the headlines in the Mail (and Sun).
Isn't that how most news stories are generated?

Latest Threads