Met poster girl, a nasty little racist?

Sounds about right.

US Army Captain friend of mine related an incident when he was in Iraq in the aftermath of OIF. They noticed a house in the village kept getting lots of shifty males coming to it after dark, then leaving equally shiftily before dawn.
Aha! Its a terrorist cell! Let's raid it.
And so, they raided it in the small hours, in went the doors, DON'T MOVE! and…………
The room was full of naked and sweaty men, and on a mattress in the middle was the householders equally naked pre teen daughter being made airtight. Cue lots of very outraged US grunts.
'But we are doing nothing wrong' protested the father as they beat the crap out of him. Apparently, as long as him, his sons, brothers, uncles and friends were just doing a bit of a**l/oral gang banging, it's not 'sex'.

Now Peachy, different countries, different ways indeed.
I recall guidance issued to British Troops in AFG c 2008 on how to deal with 'awkward' situations such as ANSF personnel being a bit too friendly and on encountering Man Love Thursday.

I also recall visiting the compound of regional Governor and he had a swimming pool (well, an above-ground water tank) full of naked pre pubescent boys frolicking about. In his house, where we held a shura, there were several very effeminate young boys working as servants - serving chai etc. Apparently thus was quite common in Afghan/Pastun society; our POLAD suggested that we just ignore it.

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds about right.

US Army Captain friend of mine related an incident when he was in Iraq in the aftermath of OIF. They noticed a house in the village kept getting lots of shifty males coming to it after dark, then leaving equally shiftily before dawn.
Aha! Its a terrorist cell! Let's raid it.
And so, they raided it in the small hours, in went the doors, DON'T MOVE! and…………
The room was full of naked and sweaty men, and on a mattress in the middle was the householders equally naked pre teen daughter being made airtight. Cue lots of very outraged US grunts.
'But we are doing nothing wrong' protested the father as they beat the crap out of him. Apparently, as long as him, his sons, brothers, uncles and friends were just doing a bit of a**l/oral gang banging, it's not 'sex'.

Now Peachy, different countries, different ways indeed.

I thought that every hole being filled made one airtight? If no vaginal penetration going on, then surely not....?

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
I recall guidance issued to British Troops in AFG c 2008 on how to deal with 'awkward' situations such as ANSF personnel being a bit too friendly and on encountering Man Love Thursday.

I recall visiting the compound of regional government and he had a swimming pool (well, an above-ground water tank) full of naked pre pubescent boys frolicking about. In his house, where we held a shura, there were several very effeminate young boys working as servants - serving chai etc. Apparently thus was quite common in Afghan/Pastun society; our POLAD suggested just to ignore it.

Bacha Bazi literally means boy play. The Taliban were very against the practice which gained them some degree of popularity.

Its the great Afghan Paradox - we think we are the goodies and the Taliban are the baddies, but the locals think the Talibs are the goodies liberating them from their utterly corrupt overlords, and we are the baddies propping up the utterly corrupt overlords

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
I thought that every hole being filled made one airtight? If no vaginal penetration going on, then surely not....?

There is 'learned' clerical guidance on the state of a girls hymen. If its intact, (so that's that hole airtight so to speak), she is 'complete' and hands off that particular orifice.
If its broken, she is a dirty scutter and on ya go, marry or use as you feel. So you have the rather curious practice of groups of old men intimately examining very young girls nether regions to ascertain their 'condition'.
Taking this further, if you vaginally rape a baby, you can play your get out of jail card and agree to marry her or pay appropriate compensation to the father. But if you confine yourself to the other orifices, it's no big offence and at worst, the Sharia court might make you pay some compensation. Now, if you are pleasuring yourself with the fathers approval, it's all good.

And if you think this just applies to the backward illiterates in the Afghan and Pakistani hills, boy are you wrong. Ask any Nurse who's worked in Saudi about the number of young children that present with clinical signs of sexual abuse.
'Do not concern yourself with these things English, it is the way'

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
Quelle Surprise,

Ring up Biden

Londo

LE

Londo

LE
One hole might still be 'sealed' ie. unused for family 'honour' purposes when trying to sell marry the bint off .

TamH70

MIA
Hung, drawn and quartered with the head on a spike outside Buckingham Palace.
Next.

Send her to all four corners of the kingdom - to the highest prick in the Tollbooth in Edinburgh would be good.

Londo

LE
I asked a moslem I knew about why they objected so much to girls/women cycling, his reply was that because they sat on the seat the rubbing motion would give them sexual pleasure and that would lead them to do other things, thin end of the wedge.
They are obsessed with that sort of thing.
It used to be every British schoolboys dream to be reincarnated as a lady's bicycle seat.

D

Deleted 15653

Welcome to the five-year cycle of the DV world, along with a three-to-five hour interview about every aspect of your life including your browsing history and sexual shenanigans.
I remember going to the security officer in Germany and saying Sir, I have bad news and good news. The bad news is I’m getting married, the good news is she’s also in the Int Corps and already has her own vetting to the same level as me. He heaved a sigh of relief and we got back to our usual topic of conversation which was his predeliction for Leica 35mm rangefinder cameras of which he had several and for which I as regi photographer “acquired” many rolls of film from my sources in the Int world

Latest Threads