Met poster girl, a nasty little racist?

This looks like what you get when your prioritise identity over ability.

Interesting to note that this story is nowhere to be seen the liberal/left newspapers, usually so fond of police bashing esp when there is a an element of racism involved.

A Muslim police officer hailed as a role model for confronting anti-lockdown protesters is facing an investigation after it was revealed she tweeted a torrent of racist messages and was in regular contact with a suspected female jihadi in Syria.

26-year-old Ruby Begum, who in the months before joining the Metropolitan Police in 2016 is accused of using Twitter to insult Jews and mock the 9/11 attacks.

She frequently used the offensive term 'kuffar' to describe non-believers, writing in July 2014: 'Kuffar lips have been all over my mug there is no way I'm using that thing again.' Elsewhere she describes Pakistanis as 'p***s'.

As Scotland Yard faced questions over how her rants were missed during vetting, it emerged she communicated over many months with a woman thought to have fled Europe in 2014 to live under the Islamic State's so-called caliphate.

The woman would later acquire notoriety for appearing to defend male terrorists' use of minority group Yazidis as sex slaves.

Most of her Officer Begum's antisemitic comments were made in 2014 when Israel launched a ferocious attack against the Palestinian militant group Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

It was prompted by the kidnap and murder of three Israeli teenagers by Hamas. In all, the seven-week conflict claimed more than 2,000 lives, mostly Palestinians.

As the war raged, Miss Begum wrote: 'Dirty Zionist. Jahannam [hell] is awaiting.' In another tweet, she wrote: 'Israel have no limits. Scumbags I can't wait for the day they get severely punished.'

Later that year, she said: 'Zionists have no hearts! They'll get what's coming to them subhanallah [glory be to God].'

She also appears to equate the Israeli-Palestinian conflict with the Holocaust. She wrote in January 2015: 'It's alright when Israel does it #HolocaustRemembranceDay.'

Despite her Asian origin, Miss Begum is also scornful of Pakistanis.

In June 2013, she tweeted to a Twitter user called @rajab_96: 'LOL [laugh-out-loud] it's cos you tweeted about p*** stuff so I thought your [sic] p***. Are you a p***?'

In March 2014, referring to the fierce cricketing rivalry between Pakistan and Bangladesh, Miss Begum tweeted: 'I don't care about cricket, just love this thing between Bengalis and p***s.'

She also mocks the 9/11 attacks in her tweets, even as recently as 2019 when she was a full-time officer in the Met.

On September 11, 2019, as the world marked the 18th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, Miss Begum tweeted: 'Omg [O my God] it's 9/11 today? Jokes, I only noticed.'

On the same anniversary in 2014, she tweeted: 'Must be stupid if you think I'm gonna do 2 mins silence for 9/11.'

The Met says she is now on restricted duties.

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 13.20.32.png

Apart from all other considerations, I bet she was an absolute hoot to work with.

Do you note all these jihadists seem to have those dead eyes.

If this in suprises you in any way ,then you are.
a bit slow.
Very naive.
Have no idea what is going on in the world around you.
The only suprise is that it got out .
Looking at her I would assume she would like to see the kuffars dead, poofs chucked off tall buildings, and the UK a caliphate. Like most of her ilk.
A fifth column we nurture promote and celebrate.
Well duh .
Always assume .

The only suprise is that it got out .
I'm pretty sure that someone has tipped off the Mail. Very possibly someone whom she has upset. The Mail wouldn't have discovered it through a self-generated, targeted investigation. Not for someone so low profile. The Met certainly did not discover anything and I suspect that their hand has been forced because of the headlines in the Mail (and Sun).

Do you note all these jihadists seem to have those dead eyes.

And how many women called Begum seemed to be morally corrupt

I'm pretty sure that someone has tipped off the Mail. Very possibly someone whom she has upset. The Mail wouldn't have discovered it through a self-generated, targeted investigation. Not for someone so low profile. The Met certainly did not discover anything and I suspect that their hand has been forced because of the headlines in the Mail (and Sun).
Spot on deduction.

Just because you are a police officer, politician, ARRSE Mod or whatever does not change what made you what you are.

You may have to arrest people for being racist, it’s your job, you have to try and stop those thoughts, it’s not right.

Did anyone decide to be racist?

Just because you are a police officer, politician, ARRSE Mod or whatever does not change what made you what you are.

You may have to arrest people for being racist, it’s your job, you have to try and stop those thoughts, it’s not right.

Did anyone decide to be racist?

I worked bloody hard at it and I won't have people like you trying to belittle my efforts.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Apart from all other considerations, I bet she was an absolute hoot to work with.
Funniest and most accurate post so far.

Hang on - if this was a UK white policewoman who followed Tommy Robinson on Twitter then I could foresee here warrant card being removed toute suite. Fecking liberal woke London elite - they will bring us down

Latest Threads