Met police to take on McCann probe

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Jun 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Met police to take on McCann probe

Why fucking bother. I'm pretty sure we could do a quick investigation and cost far less. They went out on the piss and left their children alone, one of them got taken. Where do I send my invoice?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yes but where's the overseas jolly for a few of the Met? Nice bit of "investigation" somewhere warm and sunny - they'll need at least a fortnight out of the country, just to make sure they do a thorough job.

Think it through man. Fucks sake.
  3. Only two weeks? Can't do a proper job in that short time. Have to keep popping back regularly at the very least.
    Weather's turned nice in the peninsular just now by the way. Piece of luck for them there then.
  4. I'm sure it's just a coinCIDence...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Maddie in the naafi - I predict great things, but ultimately a train wreck
  6. Fuck yeah, I spun 2 and a bit days work into 8 days down there. I didn't feel too bad though as the client kept popping up at about 11 ish with "weathers far too nice, let me show you this nice restaurant I know" and that would be it for the day.

They were catching food, accommodation and a ridiculous daily rate, so why not. Mallorca was the same
  7. We've now added 'overseas missing persons' to the list of enterprises that the UK takes on on behalf of the World.
    Not enough crime in London.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

you do not have to to say anything ,
    but anything you do say will be taken down, altered and used in court......
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'm sure that Mr and Mrs McCann will be delighted that at long last their plight is being thoroughly investigated.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

i do hope you're not trying to imply that there may be some unanswered questions about their version of events?? do you know how hard it is to be forced to give up your job and go globetrotting on the back of your own charities proceeds in an attempt to 'find' your missing daughter?? well, do you??
    • Like Like x 1
  11. After the last time this topic was raised,and on the advice of my legal team,I'm just getting my defence in early.
  12. Why the Met, the McCann't-find-her's live in Leicestershire?
  13. Nearer to Heathrow. Must I work out everything for you lot? 'kin 'ell...
    • Like Like x 2

14. Yeah,but East Midlands airport is in Leicestershire,so that cancels that out.I reckon they did rock paper scissors and the Met won.
  15. Any chance of them being charged for child neglect? Whatever happened to their child (assuming they didn't physically do it themselves) is their fault. I still can't believe so many dickheads paid their mortgage for them for so long.
    • Like Like x 1