Met Police PR disaster at Westminster Bridge

And suddenly they get it (subsequent to social media outrage obviously)
The Surrey Police force will no longer clap for carers outside hospitals after backlash from the public on social distancing.

Dorset Police almost get it - they'll clap wherever they happen to be at 20:00.
Police officers won't be visiting Dorset's hospitals for tonight's Clap for Carers due to crowd concerns.
Dorset Police says it's aware hospitals are becoming focal points during the weekly show of appreciation for frontline workers and the risk is that it could cause harm to the people they are trying to thank.

And here, Ms Dick is shown explaining to her officers what two metres looks like.

View attachment 468191

Hmm … knowing her alleged love of the hairy muff, that's the size of the dildo her lover/partner Helen uses/likes!!

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah, the day cometh, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Clap Police. I'm looking forward to being named and shamed. I haven't participated once. Instead, I donated money to a school that's using its TD kit to make visors for medical staff.

Yes, that’s definitely happening. I’ve heard that the government have made it mandatory.

However 120,000 cops are having problems getting around 65 million people to check.

Apparently it’s a defence to say that you did it inside your house.
To be fair, I think he is talking about his neighbours, not the local Constabulary.

arcticfox042

War Hero
What a total cluster-****...... on a par with the commissioners blue book .............

Ah, the day cometh, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Clap Police. I'm looking forward to being named and shamed. I haven't participated once. Instead, I donated money to a school that's using its TD kit to make visors for medical staff.
Watch out, on your next AQR there will be comments like 'not a team player' etc written by a greasy pole climber who has no concept of a team only their own careers.

What a total cluster-****...... on a par with the commissioners blue book .............
Each Commissioner is obliged to leave a lasting legacy. Sir David MacNee changed from blue shirts to white shirts for rank & file & blue to white for operational police vehicles ( what a game changer that was ). Sir Kenneth Newman his little blue book, completely overlooks operation Rufus which was the first stage of closing down 24 hour police stations and turning them into offices. Sir Peter Imbert, the plus programme, the start of institutional group thinking and political correctness for the Met. Dame Caressa Dick coordinated clapping, the fact that she ordered the shooting of the wrong man will be consigned to the pages of history.

Briefed today, that a national newspaper is offering £2k for photos of cops stood less than 2 metres apart. Shitheads.

Briefed today, that a national newspaper is offering £2k for photos of cops stood less than 2 metres apart. Shitheads.
You must have very wide vehicles to stay two metres apart.
The press have completely lost it. They'll be lucky to survive considering the increased contempt in which they are held by the public.

I want to see the police acting like a police force.
Arresting every black or Irish person within 20 miles of a crime?

I think that you'll find that the condemnation of the police, over the last few years, that has come from conservatively minded folks, is because we are sick and tired of seeing the police pander to minority groups. I don't want to see police cars decked out in LGBT rainbow colours, and nor do I want to see dancing police officers at the Notting Hill Carnival.
I want to see the police acting like a police force rather than a social service.

Is this car alright, or is that pandering?

Attachments

• 622E937F-CE4E-43F5-A39A-A01746CD9F57.jpeg
    622E937F-CE4E-43F5-A39A-A01746CD9F57.jpeg
    537.2 KB · Views: 92
Is this car alright, or is that pandering?
Most people who adorn their car with a poppy make do with a single poppy in the windscreen or on the radiator grille.

Why do/did the police feel the need to turn police cars into gaudy, over the top carnival floats? Quietly understated is far more dignified and befitting of the occasion.

I
Most people who adorn their car with a poppy make do with a single poppy in the windscreen or on the radiator grille.

Why do/did the police feel the need to turn police cars into gaudy, over the top carnival floats? Quietly understated is far more dignified and befitting of the occasion.
ts not as if PC Batonwack books on shift and thinks “Hmmm, I reckon a nice LGBTQRX decal would look good on the car, with a poppy”.

I

ts not as if PC Batonwack books on shift and thinks “Hmmm, I reckon a nice LGBTQRX decal would look good on the car, with a poppy”.
Just as well really... If PC Batonwack booked on shift and poppied the car above up, he’d have been booking off shift without actually having any time to leave the nick and do a bit of evenin’ all and let’s be havin' you bobbying.

Latest Threads