Met Police Commissioner Sir Ian "brown noser" Blair

Met Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair spent much of yesterday brown nosing to "community" leaders even though those same "community " leaders ripped into him for not consulting them before raiding the murderers houses. I hadn't realised that the Police were required to get permission from Muslim leaders before policing muslim areas !!!

In order to be the most PC slimeball in the Met brown noser Blair said to the muslims and I quote
There was nothing wrong with Islamic fundelmentalism and the terror attacks had not anything to do with Islam.
So who was it then, the WRVS or maybe a maverick group of hacked off mormons ?

Isn't it about time brown noser Blair stopped supplicating himself to these unelected community leaders, stopped appeasing them, stopped his sickening Political Correctness and got on with the job a rozzer should be doing ?

Like his namesake, he will say one thing to one group and have a different argument for another group, all in the interests of courting popularity.

armourer said:
Met Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair spent much of yesterday brown nosing to "community" leaders even though those same "community " leaders ripped into him for not consulting them before raiding the murderers houses. I hadn't realised that the Police were required to get permission from Muslim leaders before policing muslim areas !!!

In order to be the most PC slimeball in the Met brown noser Blair said to the muslims and I quote
There was nothing wrong with Islamic fundelmentalism and the terror attacks had not anything to do with Islam.
So who was it then, the WRVS or maybe a maverick group of hacked off mormons ?

Isn't it about time brown noser Blair stopped supplicating himself to these unelected community leaders, stopped appeasing them, stopped his sickening Political Correctness and got on with the job a rozzer should be doing ?
Don’t be so disingenuous, Blair is right, there is nothing wrong with fundamentalism it’s the dissent into extremism that is the problem.

Fundamentalism does not necessarily equate with extremism. For example do all Christian fundamentalists go around shooting abortion doctors? No, the only people who do are ‘Christian’ extremists?

I don't like fundamentalism of any kind but Blair was quite corrrect in to state what he said.

castlereagh, do you agree with Ian brown noser Blair that these murders were nothing to do with the followers of Islam ?

castlereagh said:
I don't like fundamentalism of any kind but Blair was quite corrrect in to state what he said.
Agreed here.
armourer said:
I hadn't realised that the Police were required to get permission from Muslim leaders before policing muslim areas !!!
What the...??? They need permission to search or police Muslim areas???? 8O

armourer said:
castlereagh, do you agree with Ian brown noser Blair that these murders were nothing to do with the followers of Islam ?

No one can deny that the followers of Islam are the cause of these murders but I don't think that's what Sir Ian Blair meant by his statement. It comes across to me as "it's not the religion that fcuks up the people but it's the brains of the people that are fcuked up" but that's just me.

Radical_Dreamer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:
I hadn't realised that the Police were required to get permission from Muslim leaders before policing muslim areas !!!
Erm it's called sarcasm, I was trying to point out that these community leaders are getting above their station by b0ll0cking brown noser Blair because he didn't consult them...who the hell do they think they are ?

armourer said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:
Erm it's called sarcasm, I was trying to point out that these community leaders are getting above their station by b0ll0cking brown noser Blair because he didn't consult them...who the hell do they think they are ?

Hallelujah!! I wouldn't be too surprised if they do that though

Radical_Dreamer said:
armourer said:

No one can deny that the followers of Islam
Thats the answer and it is rather stupid to say otherwise isn't it ?

armourer said:
I believe that these murders were extremists and so can not be associated with the vast majority of Muslims who do not adhere to extremist and ignorant interpretation of Islam.
You can't smear whole groups with the acts or beliefs of a minority or otherwise consensus would be for example that all Catholics support the acts the Irish republican terrorists

Bombers banned from mosques according to the Indy

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/article299444.ece

Three of the London bombers had been banned from mosques in the Beeston area of Leeds, where one of them lived, a Muslim academic has said.

Razaq Raj, who is a senior lecturer at Leeds Metropolitan University, said he knew that Shahzad Tanweer, Hasib Hussain and Mohammad Sidique Khan had been banned but did not know the reason why.

Mr Raj made the comments as he was explaining how mosques and Islamic societies in the city were anything but hotbeds for radicalism and fundamentalist groups.

He said: "I know the three mosques in Beeston had banned them - the ones in Stratford Street, Hardy Street and Tunstall Road. It could be for all sorts of reasons."

The mosques are close to the home of Tanweer, whom police believe blew himself up in the Aldgate blast. The Stratford Street mosque is just two streets away from his Colwyn Road home.

Radical_Dreamer said:
armourer said:
This was my reaction too.

OK the deal is this You ASK us before you raid an address in OUR area and we won't tell the intended victim that your comming Yeah right, next the police will have to ask permission to walk down the street in a muslim area. :x

armourer said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:
Another interpretation could be that these ‘leaders’ asked the police to liaise with them so they could halt any rumour or misinterpretation of police actions amongst the Muslim community in Leeds, which can lead to resentment or trouble.

castlereagh said:
armourer said:
I believe that these murders were extremists and so can not be associated with the vast majority of Muslims who do not adhere to extremist and ignorant interpretation of Islam.
You can't smear whole groups with the acts or beliefs of a minority or otherwise consensus would be for example that all Catholics support the acts the Irish republican terrorists
You are as bad as the brown noser blair, he said "that these murders were nothing to do with the followers of Islam" and that is a lie. And you are trying to avoid answering the question with a straight answer.

You are of course correct in saying that the majority of muslims are not associated with the filth that carried out these murders

castlereagh said:
armourer said:
Radical_Dreamer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:
Another interpretation could be that these ‘leaders’ asked the police to liaise with them so they could halt any rumour or misinterpretation of police actions amongst the Muslim community in Leeds, which can lead to resentment or trouble.
Do the police have to ask infidel community leaders before they go into infidel areas ? of course they don't so why should muslim areas have special treatment ?
Muslims are no better or worse than any other racial or religous group yet constantly demand some sort of special status.

armourer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:
You are as bad as the brown noser blair, he said "that these murders were nothing to do with the followers of Islam" and that is a lie. And you are trying to avoid answering the question with a straight answer.

You are of course correct in saying that the majority of muslims are not associated with the filth that carried out these murders
No, I am not dodging the question because there is NOT just ONE interpretation of Islam as a religion, just as there is NOT just ONE interpretation of Christianity. Therefore Muslims can follow different 'Islams' based on their beliefs and doctrines.
So the question arises Armourer: What type/strand of 'Islam' are you talking about?

castlereagh said:
armourer said:
castlereagh said:
armourer said:

No, I am not dodging the question because there is NOT just ONE interpretation of Islam as a religion, just as there is NOT just ONE interpretation of Christianity. Therefore Muslims can follow different 'Islams' based on their beliefs and doctrines.
So the question arises Armourer: What type/strand of 'Islam' are you talking about?
Look the question is simple "do you agree with Ian brown noser Blair that these murders were nothing to do with the followers of Islam ?

You have 2 possible answers; Yes or No. It's not a trick question.

armourer said:
Do the police have to ask infidel community leaders before they go into infidel areas ? of course they don't so why should muslim areas have special treatment ?
Muslims are no better or worse than any other racial or religous group yet constantly demand some sort of special status.
Again armourer I think you are being disingenuous, which Muslims leaders said that the police had to ask their permission to search Muslim properties in Leeds? What it seems they asked for was consultation and liaison over the searches.

armourer said:
You have 2 possible answers; Yes or No. It's not a trick question.
I did answer your question, not all answers have a Yes or No response. But if you tell me what your interpretation of Islam is, maybe, I can respond with a Yes/NO response.

(edited to save space)

Consultation and liaison with (often self-appointed) "Community Leaders" is sometimes a way of exerting politcal control over local law enforcement. It's unacceptable. There's being sensitive, and then there's being craven. I'm not sure which one we're on at the moment.

Maybe I should send a note to the Chief constable where I live informing him that I would like consultation re. any searches for cannabis where I live as I think it's a silly law.

Am I going to be listened to? [/]rhetoric[/]

V!