Met plod V radical muslims

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by lacrabat, May 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bit embarrassing really, they even let him off not wearing a seat belt.

The plod ain't normally as polite to innocent football supporters, you are surrounded by mounted coppers, police dogs, robo plod, and then filmed for no apparent reason. These muslim loons didn't even get a severe talking to.
  2. Not very encouraging is it?
  3. THis is why this country is going down the pan because coppers do not have the ability or backing to sort this kind of situation out.
    They should have had at them with their CS, battons and called in the dogs.
  4. Fcuking lefty bollocks has led to an almost complete lack of law in this land and its only going to get worse.

Any coppers out there who would like to add to this ??
    Or are you all on tea break again!!!
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now you are just being silly. They have every right under the law (from the law) to protest as they see fit, including preaching hate for the British way of life. You'll be suggesting the beheading of apple-core throwers next.

Suggest you get a grip and allow these peace-loving people their hard-earned right to speak their minds in this country - after all, they HAVE fought for it you know!
  6. Now why would the Met want to have a go at dangerous muslims, when they can take their collar numbers off and get stuck in to magistrates, their wives, daughters, ex-Army officers et cetera for having the gall to lawfully protest?
  7. It obviously happened years ago (talking about Blair, Howard and Kennedy). The scumbag with the mike is in jail now.

Maybe, d'y'think, Plod might have learned a bit from this experience?
  8. I'll raise you a greater menace to society, anti-Scientology protesters. However,it seems like common sense prevailed in this instance:
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It would seem that various coppers in the City of London police were censored for accepting thousands of pounds worth of gifts from this 'dangerous cult'. Of course, I'm not suggesting that this would create bias in the minds of the police, and subsequent perversion of the law.

Isn't accepting 'gifts' illegal for law enforcement officers?
  10. Personally I would have locked the driver and the tw4t on th mike up for failing to stop and inciting racial and religeous hatred respectively, then stood by to start swinging the whacker.

Though with sensible head on they were onto a hiding to nothing, they were outnumbered, by a fair ratio, by a crowd wound up a treat by that w4nker on the mike and were probably wondering in the back of their minds.

"Will I cause a Riot here, for which the police, and ultimately me, will get blamed for?"
    "Will the bosses back me up if I do"

i think we know the answer to that is.
  11. Minimum number of police, not much they could do at that time but you will see the camera and the good old tactic of 4 o'clock knock with retrospective arrest. Fight the fight on ground of our choosing not theirs. They wanted the police to react so they could show it to all. Bit hard to do that at 4 in the morning
  12. Anyone else read the europe is a cancer islam is an answer essay in the replies to that video. Im amazed that they can get away with this though , not coming from somewhere with a significant muslim population. How comes we need permission to protest , but the polis do nothing about this lot?
  13. One day a protest like this will cause a lot of trouble. It's only a matter of time before the British public starts to wake up and try to sort this out by them selves. I can see it now!!! Running street battles all over Britain in areas like Birmingham, Leicester, Oldham, Bradford and Leeds etc......
  14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Funny - I thought Oldham had already had a dose . . .
  15. Riot gear and tear gas would have been nice viewing.