Met Plod Release Most Wanted Pic

Oh jesus ive just seen him walking down a street in the middle of edinburgh, im just of the phone with crimewatch! To think he moved all the way up here!

Be on crimewatch next month,alongside the illegal immigrants on the rogue's gallery! :policecap:

Nice one Woodentops! You just need to catch it now, then get down the High Street and find another 11 to stand on the ID parade,I hope you had RIPA authority to photograph this suspect?

Fugly said:
I simply refer you all to my sig block.......
By the way whats the story behind the strip? Its a bit random you have to admit?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
instinct said:
Fugly said:
By the way whats the story behind the strip? Its a bit random you have to admit?
There isn't a story behind it, (EDIT: Apart from Gremlin annoyingly actually posting the story brhind it, damn your eyes), it's copied out of Viz. That's about it. I've got it in my sig block simply because its both amusing and offensive, on differing levels of each depending on how much of a wet twat you are.

Fugly said:
instinct said:
Fugly said:
There isn't a story behind it, it's copied out of Viz. That's about it. I've got it in my sig block simply because its both amusing and offensive, on differing levels of each depending on how much of a wet twat you are.
and foxes are ginger and therefore deserving of a good fucking
well the fit irish girlie onesn at least

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
The filthy creature pictured with its litter-mates

Well I think that's the Maddy case over and done with.

A fox blatantly did it.

The police should cull every fox in the area and be done with it.