Met a woman on a dating site and...................

We are going to meet up, so do i buy flowers, choccys or nothing?
Do i go smartly dressed or casual looking.
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of her in the nude!

What site, and how has the convo gone so far? She'll probablly be 14st with a arsehole so hairy it looks like she bum wanked with a loo brush!

Wear casual/smart bring flowers no chocs. Oh and btw she's most likely to be called John, have a 9 inch cock and a pair of balls down to his knees. Enjoy :D

We are going to meet up, so do i tell him I'm a bloke straight away or let him find out later?
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of him wanking in front of the webcam.

Help appreciated.

We are going to meet up, so do i tell him I'm a bloke straight away or let him find out later?
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of him wanking in front of the webcam.

Help appreciated.
Nice one :D

Help appreciated.

Nah just keep your cock tied between your legs at least that way you can get a free meal out of it.

If close enough I would come and watch, nothing on tv anyway :D

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
No choccy, just flahs: flahs that are a pahnd a bunch, guv. Make sure that they reflect the primary colour of her tats.
What, spotty with big blue veins? Oh, tats you said, sorry.

No flowers no expenditure, if she is a minger fuck off after a 1/2 lager if she is ok hang around and pay for a few wets, you never know!

I did that once - Met a girl on the internet - NEVER again, the pciture was taken from slightyl above her head on an angle - looked good, until I met her! Granted, I poked it, but only after a hell of a lot of lager - I'd say only meet if you've seen at least 4 pictures of her (One holding a newspaper with a date on it in the last 6 months) and one must be natural and not posing - Otherwise, change your name by Deed Pole and stand the bitch up!

I did that once - Met a girl on the internet - NEVER again, the pciture was taken from slightyl above her head on an angle - looked good, until I met her! Granted, I poked it, but only after a hell of a lot of lager - I'd say only meet if you've seen at least 4 pictures of her (One holding a newspaper with a date on it in the last 6 months) and one must be natural and not posing - Otherwise, change your name by Deed Pole and stand the bitch up!
Fuck mate, a root is a fucking root!

Never been to bed with an ugly bird,
By Christ have woken up with a few!

Have they got piss stains on their nickers though?
They have all sorts on their nickers. Telic 7 everyman jack was meeting women off there. They must have got fucked senseless. I walked in the internet suites one night and every computer i walked past was on that page. Tried using that page on Telic 12, but as soon as they found out i was a squaddie they had flash backs to being fucked up the arse and spat on by a section of hairy arsed grunts.