• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Met a woman on a dating site and...................

We are going to meet up, so do i buy flowers, choccys or nothing?
Do i go smartly dressed or casual looking.
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of her in the nude!

What site, and how has the convo gone so far? She'll probablly be 14st with a arsehole so hairy it looks like she bum wanked with a loo brush!

Wear casual/smart bring flowers no chocs. Oh and btw she's most likely to be called John, have a 9 inch cock and a pair of balls down to his knees. Enjoy :D

We are going to meet up, so do i tell him I'm a bloke straight away or let him find out later?
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of him wanking in front of the webcam.

Help appreciated.

We are going to meet up, so do i tell him I'm a bloke straight away or let him find out later?
Any advice would be most welcome & no i have no pictures of him wanking in front of the webcam.

Help appreciated.

Nah just keep your cock tied between your legs at least that way you can get a free meal out of it.

I did that once - Met a girl on the internet - NEVER again, the pciture was taken from slightyl above her head on an angle - looked good, until I met her! Granted, I poked it, but only after a hell of a lot of lager - I'd say only meet if you've seen at least 4 pictures of her (One holding a newspaper with a date on it in the last 6 months) and one must be natural and not posing - Otherwise, change your name by Deed Pole and stand the bitch up!

I did that once - Met a girl on the internet - NEVER again, the pciture was taken from slightyl above her head on an angle - looked good, until I met her! Granted, I poked it, but only after a hell of a lot of lager - I'd say only meet if you've seen at least 4 pictures of her (One holding a newspaper with a date on it in the last 6 months) and one must be natural and not posing - Otherwise, change your name by Deed Pole and stand the bitch up!
Fuck mate, a root is a fucking root!

Never been to bed with an ugly bird,
By Christ have woken up with a few!

Have they got piss stains on their nickers though?
They have all sorts on their nickers. Telic 7 everyman jack was meeting women off there. They must have got fucked senseless. I walked in the internet suites one night and every computer i walked past was on that page. Tried using that page on Telic 12, but as soon as they found out i was a squaddie they had flash backs to being fucked up the arse and spat on by a section of hairy arsed grunts.

Latest Threads