• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Messing with "Nigerian" Scammers

I don't think this one liked my reply:

Re: Donation From Mrs Cecilia Yulle
Hide Details

From

Cecilia Yulle

To

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Brother MICHAEL xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

What evil have i done to deserve such message from you, i contacted you in good faith and believed that God has choose you to carry out this project to His Glory. I have not contacted you with any bad intention and God is the one who has choose you, if you are ready to utilize this money to carry out the project of the Lord God as you have been choosen, better decline instead of laying some insult to me, God has choosed you to do this, if you are not ready to do the work of God, you have God to face not me.
thanks and may God be with you.

Yours sister in the Lord

Cecilia

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I want you to gargle on my love sausage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013, 12:44
Subject: Donation From Mrs Cecilia Yulle

Dearest One,
I am Mrs Cecilia Yulle, I am married to Mr.Edwards Yulle. Who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2008. We were married for Twenty Three years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $2.5 Million (Two Million Five Hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) here in a Security Company.

Presently, the fund is still with the Security Company, and recently, my Doctor told me that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to the less-privileges in the society through individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I wish that this fund will be use for orphanages, widows, and for people that need help in every way, God made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives want me dead at all cost, and I don't want my husbands efforts to be fruitless .

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going, I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because I can not even hear very well due to the sickness, Because the holy scripture made us to understand that with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company here in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. I want you to always pray for me. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another God fearing person or charity organization for this same purpose.

N:B
Before i forget, i would want you to know this important information regarding to the deposit of this fund with the security company, when my husband was alive he concealed this fund in a metallic trunk box and have it registered as a family treasure, that is to tell you that the security company did not know the real content of the trunk box, you will collect the trunk box from the security company as our family valuable and open it with the secret code which i shall be given to you on my next letter. You must keep this very confidential to avoid the security company from knowing the real content of the deposit in their company.

Hoping to receive your reply

Mrs. Cecilia Yulle

Or there's:

How do I cook them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To:
Sent: Wednesday, 19 June 2013, 3:50
Subject: CHILD FOR ADOPTION.

Hi,

My name is Mrs Yetunde Owolabi from Republic of Benin, I gave birth to triplets, 3 babies at a time. After the death my husband by auto car accident, I have 8 children birth of triplets in addition to the 5 already from God so I 've decided to give out the triplets for adoption. If you are interested reply back for more details.

Please bear this in mind, the babies are not for sale but you will only pay for the adoption fees.

Thanks
Mrs. Yetunde Owolabi

KQXFOZSKKCKWTFMKWZHEIMYIDKOPZVFKDJMBOZ

I used to lead them along when I worked in an office, start off with a few pictures from some Brazilian tranny site, bikini shots, tits out, then cock out after the marriage proposal, that drove them a bit nuts.

Hmm PPI is a perfectly good idea, please tell me why you think its not. LIBOR again a very sensible commercial concept. Have you stopped taking your pills again?
PPI was a scam, as there were so many "get out" clauses built in that claimants were rarely if ever successful.

There's nothing wrong with LIBOR until you do what the banks did, which was illegally manipulate the rates to cream off more money from borrowers.

Hmm PPI is a perfectly good idea, please tell me why you think its not. LIBOR again a very sensible commercial concept. Have you stopped taking your pills again?
No, still taking the pills washed down with JD but may need to up the dosage? How's your combined Humility and ego therapy going?

There's no doubt PPI is a great idea ...if you actually needed it and didn't already have it in place via your employment, or another type of scheme, however, to be conned/deliberately lied to, in order to pay for a product that is not required is wrong, hence the highest Courts in the Land making their decisions. ...and the employee who probaly asked 'What shall we do if they already have Income Insurance?' was told to tick the 'PPI Required' - 'Yes' box anyway.

Same detail with the willfull manipulation of mortage rates, by the very people who lend the said mortgages is a little bit naughty don't you think? You say that it makes perfect commercial sense...so does watering down beer.

So IMHO, In terms of the £billions of profits illegally made by a very small group of people via these two scams, over many, many years, a few hundred chancers and conmen with dark skin is sweet FA ...and it does seem that it's only the very greedy and very stupid who, in general, lose out on '419'. Meh.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
No...Nigerian scammers produce about a third of the country's revenue.....if I get sufficiently bored watching this lovely Walpamur dry, I'll dig out the figures via the FBI site... Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Internet Crime Schemes

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/fraud-alert-poster-pdf
A third?..What more than the palm oil or BP/Chevron Kickbacks/etc? ...there must be a lot of fecking stupid/greedy b*****ds all over the World if your figures are correct..........

Nigeria | Revenue Watch Institute

Economy of Nigeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nigeria GDP Growth Rate

Latest Threads