Messed with the wrong (right?) one :-/

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ronin(GE), Apr 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Personally I say nice one,why can't we have coppers like that?
  2. Marvellous use of crowd control
  3. Hope the bike is ok :/
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Silly fuck didn't see that one coming? Frowning Rozzer raises gun, looks at gun, looks at chin.... that would have been me on my toes with a cheery "Sorry Officer".

In other news, Israeli armoured CAT D9 - 1. Unarmed Septic protestor bird - 0.

• Like Like x 2
  5. If only he'd had an SLR he'd have taken out the whole crowd...

He's probably angry that he's such an ugly fucker. As far as the 'suspension' goes during the enquiry, my cynicism with regard to Israel makes me think Lt. Col. Eisner will end up with a medal and promotion.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. What is it that makes people think they are clever going to a foreign country and gobbing off at the security forces. What would an American say about an Arab who gobbed off at a US police officer at the site of 9/11 and got arrested with extreme prejudice? - He had it coming.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. All his body language afterwards said that he realized he'd overdone it. Hope a court martial thinks so too, but I'm not holding my breath.
  8. Right or wrong, that's gotta fucking hurt!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Looked a bit of a minger in those pics (I suppose being dead doesn't do much for a bird's looks) but she looks a saucy little minx on the Wiki page. One for the bank, I think!
  10. There is a life lesson in there. Just because you are a "peace-loving-dude", dont assume the other guy shares your "world-view".
    • Like Like x 6
  11. Protester: I shall get lippy with you for the IDF have a long and well documented history of tolerance and understanding and are known for their restraint.

IDF: Hulk smash!!

• Like Like x 4
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

My point in posting the pics of the Septic bird. If its a bulldozer at Dale Farm it's going to stop before the 20 ton blade rearranges you. If it's the IDF driving it, it's not. Do a bit of research protest people, do.
    • Like Like x 2

13. Yeah, but he could have damaged his rifle using it like that ;-)
  14. Fucking good drills as far as I can see.
    • Like Like x 1