Mess Webley

Have you made a cock of yourself on the site in past months?

Consider this

Webley revolver, framed with 'In case of emergency, break glass' mounted on the glass.

Auction ends Friday 11th like the others.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
£70.-

Hate to be of a boar my good man, err, is it de-ac. I mean, hate to state the bleeding obvious, however, one must take into account these things for Her Majesties Post and the Colonies. Can't be too flippant nowadays.

P

pp0470

Have you made a cock of yourself on the site in past months?

Consider this

Webley revolver, framed with 'In case of emergency, break glass' mounted on the glass.

Auction ends Friday 11th like the others.
Sorry, it isn't clear - the profile used to post this item has chosen the name 'Holidays for Heroes' , does that represent the charity and is the auction charity related??

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry, it isn't clear - the profile used to post this item has chosen the name 'Holidays for Heroes' , does that represent the charity and is the auction charity related??

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's gen up and legal to own - even for Brits.

Hate to be of a boar my good man, err, is it de-ac. I mean, hate to state the bleeding obvious, however, one must take into account these things for Her Majesties Post and the Colonies. Can't be too flippant nowadays.
Quite agree. Since it's deactivated you can't shoot a boar or even a bore with it.

I'm pretty sure that the OP might be able to get his hands on a non-deactivated Webley, allow pp0470 to use it in the confines of a quiet room with nothing to accompany him except a bottle of whiskey, and then have the weapon duly deactivated and then auctioned on this site for shedloads of cash.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Shall we have a whip round and purchase it for jim24/Tropper's use?

He probably invented it when he is not being a grief whore!
No, he doesn't have a good track record with handguns.