Mess Warning In & Out Books

I'm hoping someone lurking in here can point me in the direction of a supplier of feint ruled Warning In & Out books for Messes. The only supplier that I could find (TG Office Supplies) has ceased trading. I can go to a printer and get some made, but there must be a supplier somewhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks etc

TG supplies are still in business, contact him on 01487 823535 or twd.greenley@virgin.net

According to his price list from last year it would cost £31.95 excl VAT.

I just ordered some items last month.

Unfortunately the proprietor of TG Office Supplies has died, and the phone message states that the business is being wound down, hence my quest for another supplier.

So, back to the drawing board. Are there any other suppliers out there?

Do a "decent" job and use a Banner A4 ruled hard back book and draw column lines in it, that's if any one can be bothered, then let mess members write in it very scruffily in pen pencil or crayon so it looks shite.

Not that anyone would really have such a book in their mess, would they? :wink:

If you wait a while there are a couple of Messes closing in Osnabruck, maybe they have some Gis-Its??? Or at least willing to part with a spare book for a contribution to the farewell p-up (sorry top table dinner).

Hello,
I am the son of Tom Greenley of TG Printing and Office Supplies. It is correct that my father has unfortunately passed away and that the business as it stands is being run down.
However, it may be that the business will continue in some form once things have settled down and been sorted out.
In the mean time, I know there is some completed Mess Warning In & Out books on the shelf, which we are more than happy to sell on. But it would have to be done outside of the company, TG Printing and Office Supplies at the moment. In effect, a private sale.
If this is of some interest, then please feel free to contact me at jrgreenley@hotmail.co.uk. We could put them on ebay for example to make it a bit more 'proper'.
Unfortunately, it may take a few months to sort out my Fathers affairs, but if I can help in the short term, then I will certainly try.
Many Thanks...

James R. Greenley
jrgreenley@hotmail.co.uk

TheBigUn said:
Do a "decent" job and use a Banner A4 ruled hard back book and draw column lines in it, that's if any one can be bothered, then let mess members write in it very scruffily in pen pencil or crayon so it looks shite.

So you've been to our mess then? We have one just as you describe and rather rubbish it looks too.

We're posh at our place, we've got a spanking IMPEGA book with lines and everything.

@ JRGreenley. Sorry for your loss mate.

General Melchett said:
TheBigUn said:

So you've been to our mess then? We have one just as you describe and rather rubbish it looks too.
Not for long it wont, I got your emither and have purchased said books just to cheer you up.

Anything else? Perhaps I can put you down to take over from me as PMC?

thiswayup said:
General Melchett said:
TheBigUn said:

Not for long it wont, I got your emither and have purchased said books just to cheer you up.

Anything else? Perhaps I can put you down to take over from me as PMC?
It would take a lot to cheer me up, however, a shiny new book in the foyer can only look good on you when the new badge starts. :) "Sir, Sir, I got a new book for you".....hehehehehe

Since TG Office Supplies piled in, it seems that nobody ever used any other supplier of Warning In and Out, Visitors books etc. I have now found a potential new supplier in Farnborough.

Before I get this chap overly excited about the level of demand, did anyone else locate alternative suppliers for these books?

Cheers.

Further to the above message, I would like to say that although TG supplies no longer exists as a company due to my fathers passing, there is still a large amount of stock on the shelf ready to be sold.
There are plenty of Warning in and out books available, that can be shipped the day of ordering.
It is likely that in the very near future the business will be fully up and running again, but in the mean time, please contact me for any products that were previously purchased from TG Office Supplies.

I can be contacted at jrgreenley@hotmail.co.uk (remove spaces) , or 01480 890618 or 07759865476.

Off the shelf Items in Stock

WI 37 Warning IN/OUT
WI 38 Warning IN
WO 39 Warning OUT
SG 41 Suggestions
MS 42 Messing Suggestions
PB 44 Propositions
DD 93 Damage & Defects

PC 6B 4.5 x 3.5 (folds to 2.25 x 3.5) Blue Badge
PC 6G 4.5 x 3.5 (folds to 2.25 x 3.5) Gold Badge

RB 1 General Use Receipt Book

OB 1 Order Book - Officers Mess
OB 2 Order Book - Sgts Mess

RS 10 Record of Stores A4
PB 11 Property Book (RAF Type) A3
SB16 Subscriptions Book (Corporal Club etc) A4
PB 29 Property Book (Army Type) A3
PC 83 Personal Cheques to record details of cheques cashed A4
MB 92 Minute Book - Ruled and Margin (make own remark columns)
SB 35 Plain Stock Book (adaptable for a variety of uses) A3

SD 94 Sporting Fixtures & Gym Diary for use by physical and fitness officers and staff

AR 09 Accommodation Register

MR 24 Meal Register ~ for casual meals or extra messing A4
CI 84 Cellar Issues Pad
HC 85 Home Consumption Pad
GM 91 Gaming Machine Register
BS 1 Bar Stock Book ~ 100 items, suitable for all messes and clubs. Analysis cloumns on right to facilitata strict control of cash/stocks. A3
BB 02 Bar Books ~ Individual Officers (sold per 100) blue
BB 03 Bar Books ~ Individual Officers (sold per 100) pink

Many Thanks

James Greenley

I would just like to add that TG PRINTING AND OFFICE SUPPLIES is now fully up and running and offering all the services that were previoulsy offered.

Please call 01480 890618 for information or to place an order.

Thanks You

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Myss The Intelligence Cell 4
G The Intelligence Cell 12
The_Tara Weapons, Equipment & Rations 1