Mess kit for sale - Green Howards

Discussion in 'Officers' started by stabtastic, Jul 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bought in a fit of regimental pride and then worn three times before leaving. In retrospect, not the best investment..

Looks brand-spanking new. Hand-made by exceptionally talented Malton tailor.

Comprises Red Jacket with Brunswick Green facings and Captain's stars (you can buy your own medals), officer pattern waistcoat with gilded baubles, v dark blue mess overalls with red stripe and stepped heel.

Fit for 6' 4" tall, 34 waist, 'lean' gentleman. Made intentionally future proof with extra material tucked and sewn away in case of girth calamaties.

Cost me a damn sight more than it'll cost you. Make me an offer - PM me.
  2. Or for the more offensive support group minded gentleman I can offer a RA officer's mess kit. In excellent fettle due to diligent use of elbows and vicious turn of speed during mess rugby. Would fit burly 6'4"/5" officer with chest like Garth, 38" waist and long inside leg. Comes with National Service issue type braces. Make me a realistic offer and be surprised by the power money has to extinguish nostalgic regimental pride! Bought new from Glover's.