Mess Games Night

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spunky-monkey, May 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was wanting to organise a mess games night and wanted help thinking up a theme. Thought if there is any REME out there they may be able to cum up with some ideas.
    ps having problems with the radiator, any chance of a craftsman popping his head round
  2. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

If you are after a reme punter go and post this sort of thing in the REME forum. Do not soil the mighty Royal Regiments forum with this dross. BAH!!!
  3. Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

Keep typing. Maybe, someday, you'll randomly type something semi-intelligent. You could type every thing you know on the subject on back of a microscopic postage stamp and still have room leftover for a shopping list. Oh well, at least you only charge what your free advice is worth. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Calling you dull is a gross underestimation of just how tedious you are. You have the personality of a damp sponge and the appeal of a moldy sweat sock. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't intellectually outclassed by dead sheep; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. Who am I kidding? You would.

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.
  4. yeah yeah,(sorry to GQ for small invasion) now i can't remember which webpage i saw that on before. try and be original poet
  5. ok sorry went over the top sorry :oops:
  6. Poet, how do you manage to be so eloquent here, yet write in chav 'txt spk' in every other post? :?
  7. i am multi talented? :oops: ok i admit it i use a insult machine just so i could say something witty at yannie