Mess dress

I have got one that I only wore twice. PM me with your mesurements as I think this one is a 36 inch waist and 38 - 40 inch chest. I am 6ft tall and it fitted like a glove I just wish it did now!

Can't comment on messdress.com but I bought mine from messkitonline.co.uk and they were absolutley brilliant, an original tailors from Leeds with a very good online service.

liz_the_nurse said:
www.messdress.com

They bent over backwards for me when I needed mines in a hurry. Something like 3 days they done it and sent it next day delivery.

Can always try ebay if your skint.

Liz
Yup Yup Yup! Best service on the planet! :)

Stay well away from the clown in Catterick Garrison. He shares his shop with a hairdressers! Charges well over the odds and gets his mess kit from somewhere else but puts his own charge on top. Messkitonline, winner.

dpm_mirkin said:
Stay well away from the clown in Catterick Garrison. He shares his shop with a hairdressers! Charges well over the odds and gets his mess kit from somewhere else but puts his own charge on top. Messkitonline, winner.
MMMM yes, got mine from there, everytime i put it in for dry cleaning, the silver braiding on it starts to fall apart. well worth the £400 plus on it.

Costellos are the business £480 including boots and miniatures. Fast turnaround and no problems with dry cleaning. Soldier mag has all the contact details.

I got mine from Uniformal (advert in back of Soldier mag).
Got around 100 quid discount (tax free) coz I am BFPO address.

dpm_mirkin said:
IMO the 2 tailors in the Garrison are equally worth staying clear of, the guy near the swimmen bad has a wife that runs the garrison tailors, how convenient is that?

Be well advised to stay away.

BM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rapey MaGoo Medals 15
L Forces Discounts 7
G Classified Ads 0