mess dress

Discussion in 'REME' started by johnomissus, Jan 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know where to buy mess dress online ? :lol: need to get some asap thanks :D

2. Have you tried the Corps Kit Agency in Arbourfield. Got mine from there about 5 years ago for only £80 in perfectly good condition.

3. Corp Kit Agency is/was fantastic. Dunno if it still exists in the same form though. I rented No.1s from the place that now does it down in Rowcroft Barracks (old Depot REME). Phone no. is 01189 763 452.

Depends how much of a rush you are in (and what size you are). Doing a search for REME on Ebay usually brings up 2 or 3 sets.

4. the prob is we are in cyprus and post is sh*t out here takes sooo long u have changed size by then lol thanks :d 8)

5. i need a Duke of Wellington mess dress, anyone know anyone who may have one to sell? Johnomissus, my bro in law is in REME, i can ask him for you if you like, he may know someone who is getting rid of theirs.

6. I got mine out in Cyprus last year for around £250 for everything except boots. All brand new tailored stuff from the shop opposite the guardroom up in Episkopi.

7. ebay

postage cant be that much thru bfpo

8. Use the link Oh bugger posted, never let me down, also lots of the lads use them and haven't heard a bad word said