Mess Dress

Despite what you may have heard, there really is such a thing as too much information and your last sentence contained all of it.
But Reb, I was only following your example - before you bribed your commission of course !

But Reb, I was only following your example - before you bribed your commission of course !
Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em, and others like myself are all three.

Thanks for the replies guys. The grant is a big help and if they'll deliver to a BFPO in Afghanistan I could save the VAT too! I'll also have a look at the 2nd hand market to see available.
If you are in theatre now, you will probably rotate back through Bloodhound Camp. If so, you will see Mr Asif the Episkopi Garrison tailor. He'll run you up a mess kit for next to nothing. I needed an upgrade to mine and the cheapest quote I received in UK was £550 from the Mess Dress Ltd (the choice of people who are careful with their money). Mr Asif did the job for 200 quid and he has a wide choice of tartan linings. And my mess kit is probably one of the most substantial in the Corps; at least 4 snooker tables worth. Special sizes are his specialty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rapey MaGoo Medals 15
L Forces Discounts 7
G Classified Ads 0