Mess Dress

Who wears mess dress these days.I saw a mess dress with lance jack stripes on it.When I was a lance jack I could not afford new lightweights let alone mess dress which I seem to remember costs hundreds.Is there a proper Corporals Mess now,with mess dinners and such things.Who presides at top table,a senior Corporal,if so what a load of extra costs it must create.

One of the "Top tips for using ARRSE" is post in the correct forum !

Who wears mess dress these days.I saw a mess dress with lance jack stripes on it.When I was a lance jack I could not afford new lightweights let alone mess dress which I seem to remember costs hundreds.Is there a proper Corporals Mess now,with mess dinners and such things.Who presides at top table,a senior Corporal,if so what a load of extra costs it must create.
I wear my taffetta to bed sometimes. Do one fucko.

I wear my taffetta to bed sometimes. Do one fucko.
When you are too drunk to undress? I wore my mess dress to bed like that on numerous ocassions.

Hey Sluggy who's upset you tonight?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I have a headache.

It would kill a civvy and a bloke.
have you been drinking my crab apple scrumpy? it doesnt get you pissed, you go straight to headache for some reason :)

I have a headache.

It would kill a civvy and a bloke.
I would drive over with a bottle of Ibuprofen but there is a bit of water in the way/

Why were you buying new lightweight?, I don't know about the others but I was issued my original lightweights by the happy storeman and thereafter exchanged them one for one.

If one belongs to a proper regiment one and has a Corporals' Mess rather than Club, one wears Mess Dress. Please don't feel socially inferior.

It depends if your Corps is full of boring old fucktards, ours isn't, so we don't, simple!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Classified Ads 0
G REME 0
c0kecan Classified Ads 3