Mess dress Shirt?

I am in paderborn and need to find a shop which sells mess dress type shirts ASAP. Any ideas anyone??????
May be worth trying "cash clothing" if the base you are on has such a thing? Sorry I can't help any more than that, RM units used to carry them in cash clothing.

White shirt with a collar ?
Where is your problem?
I´m sure you can still get them in one of the many outlets in the Sudring Center. That is where I got mine from during almost 10 years serving in Paderborn/Sennelager.

White shirt with a collar ?
Where is your problem?
I´m sure you can still get them in one of the many outlets in the Sudring Center. That is where I got mine from during almost 10 years serving in Paderborn/Sennelager.
I suppose it depends on what type of shirt the OPs unit require to be worn. If he needs a golf ball pattern I dont think he will be able to purchase it down town.

Okay, it hasn´t been asked up till now so I will.
What Regt or Corps are you and what do the dress regs say ?
Why pay over the odds for an "official" shirt when you can get a satisfactory one for less than half the price down town.?

I suppose it depends on what type of shirt the OPs unit require to be worn. If he needs a golf ball pattern I dont think he will be able to purchase it down town.
Does he need a golf-ball pattern shirt ?
Is it stated in regs ?
I heard enough REME (my own Corp) guys stating it had to be, but they could never justify it. Being a tech I got promoted into the Sgts Mess rather quickly and I never wore a golf-ball pattern, just a white dress shirt, no extras, no port-fines and that over at least 10 yeas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
polar69 Classified Ads 1
Cougar Seniors 4
The_Swede Officers 6