• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mess Dress Anyone

Hi all - I am on the scrounge

Does anyone know of anyone getting out or getting rid of a set of mess dress as I will be needing one in days few please.

Hope someone can help as I aint got the £000's to buy brand new.

Cheers

If you have been selected for promotion in the last year then you will have your mess dress grant to pay for a new one. That is what it is there for. It will also prevent you from looking like a complete bag of Arrse when you go to formal functions.

If you have been selected for promotion in the last year then you will have your mess dress grant to pay for a new one. That is what it is there for. It will also prevent you from looking like a complete bag of Arrse when you go to formal functions.
....until about midnight, then it all gets messy. :)

Does anyone know when you can apply for the grant, is it after you start wearing or would you be able to apply for it before being posted on promotion?

Latest Threads