mess dress - a bone question?

just got my stripey and some nice shiny new mess dress, however my tailor pressed holes halfway up my collars for collar dogs and i cant remember for the life of me whether we wear them, anyone help as i cant find a photo showing RAMC NCO mess kit with them and I am in a unit where I am the only RAMC SNCO so cant look at anyone elses mess kit! please put my mind at rest and tell me we wear them! QMAN I know you will be able to tell me, and you know me as well so feel free to tell me it WAS a bone question!

Ventress

LE
ViroBono is correct, always check them prior to a Mess Dinner, I know a WO2 who didn't and had to blame the dry cleaners for putting them on the wrong way-didn't you Robert?

Snakes face each other!

Enjoy the port mate!

the P&P on the 22nd will be full of people checking each other out for any little faults.

Ventress

LE
Best part of the night, seeing what punters are improperly dressed!- sous!

The medals are the best laugh, followed by the qualification badges! Mat Regs rule!

My, you do have alot of American medals!

Presumably the artistes formerly known as 23 PFA are not allowed to turn up at the P&P in ancient para smocks, but would if they thought they could get away with it.

ViroBono said:
Presumably the artistes formerly known as 23 PFA are not allowed to turn up at the P&P in ancient para smocks, but would if they thought they could get away with it.
more than likely, I, as a proud member of my trade, will obviously be there with my mop and squeegie :twisted:

Theatreman said:
more than likely, I, as a proud member of my trade, will obviously be there with my mop and squeegie :twisted:
... and leaving the table when one of the doctors decides he can't possibly manage without his own special cutlery ...

or pushing his huge wheelbarrow full of agency cash to the bank

thats the 4th time ive submitted that, must be a gremlin (or a QMan) in the system!!

:lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Classified Ads 0
G REME 0
c0kecan Classified Ads 3